OP 507 Raw(MF)

OP 507 Raw (MU)

Traduzione inglese by CarlosNet:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    CITAZIONE
    1-2
    One Piece
    Chapter 507: Kizaru Lands

Rayleigh: Now, I can't go just running my mouth off... / ...and telling you stuff that even Shanks didn't tell you... // ...but at any rate, congratulations for making it this far.........!! / I'm sure he's waiting for you out there in the New World!
    Luffy: ............Really...!! // ...I hope so!! ......I'd like to see him again, too~~~~~~!!!
    Rayleigh: ...Now then, where were we. I believe you wanted me to Coat your ship. / That's my job these days, so I ought to get on with it......
    Hacchan: Nyuu~~~ Come to think of it, Coating is a very expensive process...
    Rayleigh: Oh, no, don't you worry about that. Hachi, you're my pal, I don't need cash from you.
    Hacchan: Really? Thank you, Rayleigh!

Usopp: Whooooo! Somehow we got a free job out of him!!
    Sanji: That sure is nice of him. / He sure is big-hearted.
    Robin: Rayleigh-san... // I have a question......!!
    Rayleigh: !
    Robin: What exactly is... / ...the "Will of D...?
    Rayleigh: ......!!
    Robin: On the Poneglyph in the Sky Islands, I found a note in the old script... / ...and it bore Roger's name. How was he able to use that writing......?!
    Flashback!Robin: "I have come here, and will lead this passage to the very end." / "Pirate, Gol D Roger."

Robin: ...Is it possible that you people know... / ...just what happened to the world during the "Blank Century" nine hundred years ago?!
    Rayleigh: .................. // .................. / ...Sure, I know.
    Robin: ?!!
    Rayleigh: Truth is... we found out the entire history...
    Robin: ........................!!!
    Rayleigh: .........But my girl......... / ...don't get all heated up......... / You should all keep on going... in this ship, one step at a time. // I'd say that we......... and the people of Ohara...
    Robin: !
    Rayleigh: ...may all... have been a little too hasty...

Rayleigh: Even if I were to tell you all about the history, right here, right now... / As you are right now... you wouldn't be able to do a thing...!! // .........No, you take a good long look at the whole world... / ...and who knows, you may even reach a different conclusion to the one we arrived at...!! // ...If, however, you say you wish to hear it regardless... / ...then I will tell you everything.
    Robin: ......... // No. // You need not speak of it... // I will continue my journey...
    Rayleigh: One day, you will see the truth... / It was a real shame what happened to your home town of Ohara... // But don't go thinking that Roger was able to decipher those characters.

Robin: ?
    Rayleigh: We were mere pirates... we could never hope to match the intellect of a genius like Clover, or the scholars of Ohara... // He had the power... to hear... // ...the voice of "all things"......... // That's all there is to it...
    Usopp: Whoa, whoa, are you sure about this?! Robin, aren't you letting an incredible chance just slip away?!
    Robin: .........
    Usopp: Hey, old man!! I have... / ...just one question to ask you too...! // The "great treasure in a single piece"... // Is the treasure known as "One Piece"... // ...really on the final isla -
    Luffy: USOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP!!!!
    Usopp: ...............!!!

Luffy: We are NOT asking him where the treasure is hidden!!! // We're not even asking him whether there IS any treasure or not!! I'm not sure, but... / ...everybody set out to sea, risking their lives to search for it!!! // If you ask this old man anything about it here and now... // Then I'll quit being a pirate!
    Strawhats: ?!!
    Luffy: I don't want to go on... // ...a boring adventure like that!!!!

Usopp: I - I - I - I'm sorry... I, I knew that really... my mouth just... it opened all on its own... I just slipped up...!!! // I... I don't want to hear any of that either!! That's right!! I've got "I'll-die-if-I-find-out-about-One-Piece disease"!! / Hey, old man, you better not tell us anything!!
    Shakkie: Ahahahah...
    Rayleigh: Can you really do this...? / The Grand Line is just going to keep on... // ...surpassing your wildest imaginations!! And the enemies will be strong. / Can you really conquer this ultimate ocean?!
    Luffy: ! // I don't want to conquer anything. / I just think the guy with the most freedom in this whole ocean... // ...is the Pirate King!!!

Rayleigh: .................. // Is that right.........
    Shakkie: I think I really am becoming a big fan of yours, Monkey-chan.
    Rayleigh: Your ship... is over at Grove 41, right? / I'll go and handle that myself. What about you guys? / There may be an Admiral here on the island already, you know.
    Nami: Well, we don't want to cause anyone any trouble... shall we just go shopping somewhere?
    Usopp: What's with that crazy laid-back attitude?!!! They're after US, you know!! We have to hide ourselves away!!
    Franky: Mmm, yeah... if we all went with him, then we might just end up drawing the guys chasing us over there as well. // If we want this to go nice and smoothly, our best bet is to run wild all over the town...
    Zoro: So what, we split up... / ...and then meet back up at the ship when it's finished?
    Sanji: Yeah, like you're one to talk about "meeting up" according to plan...
    Rayleigh: Shakkie, you have that, don't you?
    Shakkie: Yes, I have one sheet.

Rayleigh: I'm a wanted man myself, you know. / I think I'll be taking your ship somewhere else to work on it.
    Usopp: That's... a Vivre Card!!
    Rayleigh: Oh, you know about them? That makes things quicker.
    Chopper: So, yeah, Zoro, here's how you use the card...
    Zoro: I KNOW HOW TO USE IT!! Shaddup already!!
    Rayleigh: I'll need three days to finish Coating your ship.
    Luffy: It'll take that long?!
    Rayleigh: Your lives depend on the quality of my work. That's the quickest I can manage.
    Brooke: So we just have to survive for three days, correct? / Yohohohoho!! // How scary!!!
    Rayleigh: We'll meet up three days from now, in the evening. // I don't know what Grove I'll end up in... / ...but if you just follow the Vivre Card, you'll find me waiting there for you. // I'd suggest you prepare yourselves for the underwater voyage to Fishman Island, gather anything you need.

Caimie: Luffy-chan and everyone, thank you so much for everything!!
    Pappagg: We really mean it~~~~!!
    Hacchan: I'm sorry everything had to turn out like this because of me~~~!! I just don't know how to thank you all! // We'll show you the way to Fishman Island, so don't worry about that! You watch out for the Marines for the next three days!!
    Shakkie: Well... we'll see you then. // I'll be there to see you off.
    Luffy: We're up again an Admiral... we've gotta be careful nobody dies!!
    Usopp: Are you trying to jinx us or something?!!!
    Chopper: Hachi, make sure you get some proper rest!!
    Franky: Three days, huh...
    Brooke: Indeed... // I think I'll just play dead.

Usopp: Hm?
    Franky: Who'd've thought we'd end up running into one of the Pirate King's crew in a place like this... // It sure surprised me........ // And he sure has an incredible presence, especially for his age...
    Usopp: Well, he is the first guy anyone thinks of if you say "Roger's nakama", after all.
    Franky: (So he was one of the crew of the Oro Jackson... // ...One of the pirates Tom put his life on the line for...!!) // I'm glad I met him......!!
    Usopp: I never knew you were the elder-respecting type...
    Franky: Hey, I'm allowed to be like this sometimes!!
    Luffy: Hey... anyone want to go back to the Park...?
    Strawhats: You just be quiet!!!
    Chopper/Brooke: I'd like to...

[Box: Shabondy Archipelago: Grove 27 Harbour]
    People: Arrest the pirates immediately~~~~~~!!! // It's Admiral Kizaru~!!! Run for your lives~~~~~!!!
    Kizaru: Hey... Hello? // This is Kizaru... / Hmm? That's weird......
    People: The bounty hunters are everywhere!! Watch out for the over-a-hundred-million bounty heads!!! // Run for it!!! Run for it~~~~~~~~!!!
    StupidGuy: ...If... If somehow... by some tiny chance... I could... / ...If I took him out here... my name would be world-famous in an instant......
    NotSoStupidGuy: Don't be an idiot!!! He's one of the Marines' greatest military assets!!!
    StupidGuy: Take this...!!!
    NotSoStupidGuy: Stop...!
    Kizaru: .........

Kizaru: That's real weird... Hello?
    [Box: Marine HQ Admiral / KIZARU / (Real name: Borsalino)]
    Kizaru: That's real weird~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
    StupidGuy: Huh? Huh?? Didn't I just hit him?!! / That just went straight through his head, right?!!!
    NotSoStupidGuy: He has some kind of ability, you idiot!! Guns won't work on him! / Run for it!!!
    Kizaru: Hey, could I just ask you guys something.........?
    Guys: AAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!
    Kizaru: I'm looking for a guy called Sentoumaru... / ...He's my subordinate, you know...
    Guys: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Kizaru: Honestly... it was a simple enough question.........
    People: AAAGHHH!!!

Marines: Kizaru-san... wasn't that a little uncalled-for?! // You can't go around toppling entire Yarukiman Mangroves~~~~!!!
    Kizaru: ............Ma~~~n... // I really overdid it there...
    Apoo: Wow, that's crazy... so this is Admiral Kizaru...
    Pirate: Apoo-san, we really ought to run...!!
    Apoo: You idiot... where's the fun in just sneaking away? // You have to make the enemy mad before you run away from them!!
    Pirate: What are you going to do...?!!
    Marines: We need reinforcements at the harbour!! // What's wrong?! // I'm not sure... but it looks like all the soldiers...
    KidMarine: What's going on~?!!
    Marines: ...have turned into kids and old men!!!
    OldMarine: Ahhh... my joints hurt...!!

Bonney: Ahahahahahah!!
    Marines: If was HER doing!! // It's Jewelry Bonney!!!
    Bonney: Ahahahahahah! Beautiful!!
    Marines: Watch out for the over-a-hundred-million-bounty Rookies!!! // You're... "Gang" Bege, right?!!
    Gang: ........
    Marines: What happened to your men?! Give it up!! // We won't let you set sail!!
    Gang: .........You guys have already lost. // In sheer military force...
    Marines: ?!!
    Kizaru: Hey... anyone... I've got... // ...a little question to ask......

Pirates: Kizaru!!!
    Hawkins: ..................
    Pirates: Captain Hawkins, run away, please!!!
    Hawkins: Do not worry so......... // Today is not the day I die......!!
    Usopp: Look, we can't hide in an amusement park...... // You'd just go all-out and have fun!!
    Sanji: Hm?
    People: ?!!
    Luffy: Who are you...?!!
    [Insert text: Who stands in their way...?!]

Bonney....ma ke potere bellissimo hai?????

Edited by Zoro Roronoa - 18/7/2008, 13:55

68 replies since 17/7/2008, 19:11   1229 views