OP 507 Raw(MF)

OP 507 Raw (MU)

Traduzione inglese by CarlosNet:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    CITAZIONE
    1-2
    One Piece
    Chapter 507: Kizaru Lands

Rayleigh: Now, I can't go just running my mouth off... / ...and telling you stuff that even Shanks didn't tell you... // ...but at any rate, congratulations for making it this far.........!! / I'm sure he's waiting for you out there in the New World!
    Luffy: ............Really...!! // ...I hope so!! ......I'd like to see him again, too~~~~~~!!!
    Rayleigh: ...Now then, where were we. I believe you wanted me to Coat your ship. / That's my job these days, so I ought to get on with it......
    Hacchan: Nyuu~~~ Come to think of it, Coating is a very expensive process...
    Rayleigh: Oh, no, don't you worry about that. Hachi, you're my pal, I don't need cash from you.
    Hacchan: Really? Thank you, Rayleigh!

Usopp: Whooooo! Somehow we got a free job out of him!!
    Sanji: That sure is nice of him. / He sure is big-hearted.
    Robin: Rayleigh-san... // I have a question......!!
    Rayleigh: !
    Robin: What exactly is... / ...the "Will of D...?
    Rayleigh: ......!!
    Robin: On the Poneglyph in the Sky Islands, I found a note in the old script... / ...and it bore Roger's name. How was he able to use that writing......?!
    Flashback!Robin: "I have come here, and will lead this passage to the very end." / "Pirate, Gol D Roger."

Robin: ...Is it possible that you people know... / ...just what happened to the world during the "Blank Century" nine hundred years ago?!
    Rayleigh: .................. // .................. / ...Sure, I know.
    Robin: ?!!
    Rayleigh: Truth is... we found out the entire history...
    Robin: ........................!!!
    Rayleigh: .........But my girl......... / ...don't get all heated up......... / You should all keep on going... in this ship, one step at a time. // I'd say that we......... and the people of Ohara...
    Robin: !
    Rayleigh: ...may all... have been a little too hasty...

Rayleigh: Even if I were to tell you all about the history, right here, right now... / As you are right now... you wouldn't be able to do a thing...!! // .........No, you take a good long look at the whole world... / ...and who knows, you may even reach a different conclusion to the one we arrived at...!! // ...If, however, you say you wish to hear it regardless... / ...then I will tell you everything.
    Robin: ......... // No. // You need not speak of it... // I will continue my journey...
    Rayleigh: One day, you will see the truth... / It was a real shame what happened to your home town of Ohara... // But don't go thinking that Roger was able to decipher those characters.

Robin: ?
    Rayleigh: We were mere pirates... we could never hope to match the intellect of a genius like Clover, or the scholars of Ohara... // He had the power... to hear... // ...the voice of "all things"......... // That's all there is to it...
    Usopp: Whoa, whoa, are you sure about this?! Robin, aren't you letting an incredible chance just slip away?!
    Robin: .........
    Usopp: Hey, old man!! I have... / ...just one question to ask you too...! // The "great treasure in a single piece"... // Is the treasure known as "One Piece"... // ...really on the final isla -
    Luffy: USOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP!!!!
    Usopp: ...............!!!

Luffy: We are NOT asking him where the treasure is hidden!!! // We're not even asking him whether there IS any treasure or not!! I'm not sure, but... / ...everybody set out to sea, risking their lives to search for it!!! // If you ask this old man anything about it here and now... // Then I'll quit being a pirate!
    Strawhats: ?!!
    Luffy: I don't want to go on... // ...a boring adventure like that!!!!

Usopp: I - I - I - I'm sorry... I, I knew that really... my mouth just... it opened all on its own... I just slipped up...!!! // I... I don't want to hear any of that either!! That's right!! I've got "I'll-die-if-I-find-out-about-One-Piece disease"!! / Hey, old man, you better not tell us anything!!
    Shakkie: Ahahahah...
    Rayleigh: Can you really do this...? / The Grand Line is just going to keep on... // ...surpassing your wildest imaginations!! And the enemies will be strong. / Can you really conquer this ultimate ocean?!
    Luffy: ! // I don't want to conquer anything. / I just think the guy with the most freedom in this whole ocean... // ...is the Pirate King!!!

Rayleigh: .................. // Is that right.........
    Shakkie: I think I really am becoming a big fan of yours, Monkey-chan.
    Rayleigh: Your ship... is over at Grove 41, right? / I'll go and handle that myself. What about you guys? / There may be an Admiral here on the island already, you know.
    Nami: Well, we don't want to cause anyone any trouble... shall we just go shopping somewhere?
    Usopp: What's with that crazy laid-back attitude?!!! They're after US, you know!! We have to hide ourselves away!!
    Franky: Mmm, yeah... if we all went with him, then we might just end up drawing the guys chasing us over there as well. // If we want this to go nice and smoothly, our best bet is to run wild all over the town...
    Zoro: So what, we split up... / ...and then meet back up at the ship when it's finished?
    Sanji: Yeah, like you're one to talk about "meeting up" according to plan...
    Rayleigh: Shakkie, you have that, don't you?
    Shakkie: Yes, I have one sheet.

Rayleigh: I'm a wanted man myself, you know. / I think I'll be taking your ship somewhere else to work on it.
    Usopp: That's... a Vivre Card!!
    Rayleigh: Oh, you know about them? That makes things quicker.
    Chopper: So, yeah, Zoro, here's how you use the card...
    Zoro: I KNOW HOW TO USE IT!! Shaddup already!!
    Rayleigh: I'll need three days to finish Coating your ship.
    Luffy: It'll take that long?!
    Rayleigh: Your lives depend on the quality of my work. That's the quickest I can manage.
    Brooke: So we just have to survive for three days, correct? / Yohohohoho!! // How scary!!!
    Rayleigh: We'll meet up three days from now, in the evening. // I don't know what Grove I'll end up in... / ...but if you just follow the Vivre Card, you'll find me waiting there for you. // I'd suggest you prepare yourselves for the underwater voyage to Fishman Island, gather anything you need.

Caimie: Luffy-chan and everyone, thank you so much for everything!!
    Pappagg: We really mean it~~~~!!
    Hacchan: I'm sorry everything had to turn out like this because of me~~~!! I just don't know how to thank you all! // We'll show you the way to Fishman Island, so don't worry about that! You watch out for the Marines for the next three days!!
    Shakkie: Well... we'll see you then. // I'll be there to see you off.
    Luffy: We're up again an Admiral... we've gotta be careful nobody dies!!
    Usopp: Are you trying to jinx us or something?!!!
    Chopper: Hachi, make sure you get some proper rest!!
    Franky: Three days, huh...
    Brooke: Indeed... // I think I'll just play dead.

Usopp: Hm?
    Franky: Who'd've thought we'd end up running into one of the Pirate King's crew in a place like this... // It sure surprised me........ // And he sure has an incredible presence, especially for his age...
    Usopp: Well, he is the first guy anyone thinks of if you say "Roger's nakama", after all.
    Franky: (So he was one of the crew of the Oro Jackson... // ...One of the pirates Tom put his life on the line for...!!) // I'm glad I met him......!!
    Usopp: I never knew you were the elder-respecting type...
    Franky: Hey, I'm allowed to be like this sometimes!!
    Luffy: Hey... anyone want to go back to the Park...?
    Strawhats: You just be quiet!!!
    Chopper/Brooke: I'd like to...

[Box: Shabondy Archipelago: Grove 27 Harbour]
    People: Arrest the pirates immediately~~~~~~!!! // It's Admiral Kizaru~!!! Run for your lives~~~~~!!!
    Kizaru: Hey... Hello? // This is Kizaru... / Hmm? That's weird......
    People: The bounty hunters are everywhere!! Watch out for the over-a-hundred-million bounty heads!!! // Run for it!!! Run for it~~~~~~~~!!!
    StupidGuy: ...If... If somehow... by some tiny chance... I could... / ...If I took him out here... my name would be world-famous in an instant......
    NotSoStupidGuy: Don't be an idiot!!! He's one of the Marines' greatest military assets!!!
    StupidGuy: Take this...!!!
    NotSoStupidGuy: Stop...!
    Kizaru: .........

Kizaru: That's real weird... Hello?
    [Box: Marine HQ Admiral / KIZARU / (Real name: Borsalino)]
    Kizaru: That's real weird~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
    StupidGuy: Huh? Huh?? Didn't I just hit him?!! / That just went straight through his head, right?!!!
    NotSoStupidGuy: He has some kind of ability, you idiot!! Guns won't work on him! / Run for it!!!
    Kizaru: Hey, could I just ask you guys something.........?
    Guys: AAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!
    Kizaru: I'm looking for a guy called Sentoumaru... / ...He's my subordinate, you know...
    Guys: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Kizaru: Honestly... it was a simple enough question.........
    People: AAAGHHH!!!

Marines: Kizaru-san... wasn't that a little uncalled-for?! // You can't go around toppling entire Yarukiman Mangroves~~~~!!!
    Kizaru: ............Ma~~~n... // I really overdid it there...
    Apoo: Wow, that's crazy... so this is Admiral Kizaru...
    Pirate: Apoo-san, we really ought to run...!!
    Apoo: You idiot... where's the fun in just sneaking away? // You have to make the enemy mad before you run away from them!!
    Pirate: What are you going to do...?!!
    Marines: We need reinforcements at the harbour!! // What's wrong?! // I'm not sure... but it looks like all the soldiers...
    KidMarine: What's going on~?!!
    Marines: ...have turned into kids and old men!!!
    OldMarine: Ahhh... my joints hurt...!!

Bonney: Ahahahahahah!!
    Marines: If was HER doing!! // It's Jewelry Bonney!!!
    Bonney: Ahahahahahah! Beautiful!!
    Marines: Watch out for the over-a-hundred-million-bounty Rookies!!! // You're... "Gang" Bege, right?!!
    Gang: ........
    Marines: What happened to your men?! Give it up!! // We won't let you set sail!!
    Gang: .........You guys have already lost. // In sheer military force...
    Marines: ?!!
    Kizaru: Hey... anyone... I've got... // ...a little question to ask......

Pirates: Kizaru!!!
    Hawkins: ..................
    Pirates: Captain Hawkins, run away, please!!!
    Hawkins: Do not worry so......... // Today is not the day I die......!!
    Usopp: Look, we can't hide in an amusement park...... // You'd just go all-out and have fun!!
    Sanji: Hm?
    People: ?!!
    Luffy: Who are you...?!!
    [Insert text: Who stands in their way...?!]

Bonney....ma ke potere bellissimo hai?????

Edited by Zoro Roronoa - 18/7/2008, 13:55

Group
    Legend

Status
    Ma che sò quei marines piccoli piccoli stile rufy post gear 3? O__O
    SITO

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Il potere di Bonney :asd: può invecchiare o ringiovanire la gente

Group
    Legend

Status
    :lol_up:

Idolo Bonney!! Che figataaaaa...Io pensavo che potesse usarlo solo su di lei il potere...Invece può controllare l'età di chiunque...
    SITO

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Ma Kizaru ke lancia con il piede?Un raggio?.....oddio....la luce no -____-"

Group
    Legend

Status
    Che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa, che figa...
    L'illustrazioneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Usop aka Bob Marley con le treccine ed il nuovo Jolly Roger col Kabuto è na figata assurdamente assurda :asd: :rules: .

Brook widaut uord!!! ---->

A Franky gliel'ha fatta Brook la giacca novaaaaaa :lol_up: .
    Robin è stupendissuuuuuuupaaaaaaaa . Nami pin-up style.
    Per gli altri ok, per rufy sembra quasi aver cambiato stile per un attimo ....

Ecchheeemmm...ok...torniamo calmi .

Ma Brook sta sempre a magnà fagioli co'gli stecchini da Shaky? Ce credo "prooooooooootttaa" sempre :asd: .
    Rufy davanti al frigo aperto... Shaky non la vedo bene a finanze ......

Pensavo: "chissà quale strana e complicata maniera ha Ray per rivestire una nave con della resina? "

Ma va làààààààààààààà Oda, un mega pennello :asd: .

Mizza!
    Quanto cacchio è alto Kizan? Chessò tutti giraffe sti Ammiragli?
    Forse per rappresentare "l'altezza" dei loro ruoli? :asd:
    Che brutto Apoooooo ....

Il Logia della luce nuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    O quello, o qualcosa di simile o ha un calcio così forte da brillare :asd: .

:lol_up: :lol_up: :lol_up:

Ultime 3 cose:
    - Capone ha un frutto.
    - Per Bonney mi sembrava alquanto riduttivo che potesse cambiare solo la sua età :P .
    - Quello che incontrano i mugiwara è "l'ombra con la mega ascia", il quale non è che un hunter leggendario.... :shifty:
    CONTATTISITO

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Quoto il fatto su Capone...o non ha capito la gravità della situation oppure ha un bel fruttolo

Group
    Legend

Status
    Mmmmhhh, la gravità l'ha capita mi sa, altrimenti quando ha saputo dell'arrivo dell'ammiraglio non diceva ai suoi uomini di prepararsi a rivestire la nave e salpare .

E poi ha solo incontrato dei marine, se non li batte che capitano di un ciurma arrivata lì è? :asd:
    CONTATTISITO

9. gianni

User deleted

cmq il simbolo che sta sotto al piede di kizaru quando calcia sta pure nel flashback di robin sul poigne griffe di skypiea se ci fate caso

Group
    Legend

Status
    Se invece ci fai caso quel simbolo è quello di Jojohot :asd: .
    CONTATTISITO

11. gianni

User deleted

che figura di merda

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Tranquillo :asd: sono quelli di Jojohot ke potrebbero evitarseli in ogni singola pagina :asd:

13. gianni

User deleted

mi vergogno troppo
    cmq tornando al cap diciamo un bel cap un grande kizaru e belli i poteri che ci vengono mostrati ma come tutti spero che quelli di kizaru nn provengano dal rogia della luce inoltre sono molto curioso di sapere chi è quello che alla fine blocca i mugiwara (io personalmente voglio dragon che incontra il figlio )

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Io spero sempre nell'uomo dall'ascia abnorme :sisi: se Kizaru ha il rogia della luce mi incacchio....non mi piacerebbe molto,uffi

Group
    Legend

Status
    Ci manca solo Dragon a incasinare la situazione... Se gli si para davanti Drake sono più contento^^
    SITO

68 replies since 17/7/2008, 19:11   1229 views