Capitolo 549

Partenza per la battaglia

« Older   Newer »

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Ke bello questo capitolo X3 almeno dalle immagini,xkè non ho capito un ciufolo di quello ke dicono.

One Piece 549 Raw

Megaupload
    Rapidshare

One Piece 549 by FH

Megaupload
    Rapidshare

NIENTE CAPITOLO LA PROSSIMA SETTIMANA T____T

Trad inglese by CNet

SPOILER (click to view)
    One Piece
    Chapter 549: Departing for Battle
    This Week's Franky Is No-Good
    Conclusion: The House Where Vegapunk Was Born

[Insert text: The mighty gaol defeated...]
    [Box: Impel Down // Level Four]
    Shiryuu: What an outrageously dangerous life you people choose to lead. // If I had not brought you the antidote, you would all have been doomed to die. / You underestimate Magellan too much.........!!!
    Burgess: Wihahahahahahah!! // But we're alive!!!
    Auger: Your coming to our aid was part of Fate's workings.
    Lafitte: Hohoho... Still, I did think I was going to die for a moment.
    DocQ: It seems... our luck was good......... Ahhh... // *cough*!!

Blackbeard: Living or dying... it's all up to the heavens! / The true losers are those who fear it!! // Zehahahah!! We should all live for the moment!! // So... Shiryuu!! Thanks for helping us out... we appreciate it! // You deserve a hearty welcome. // I can tell you're gonna bring a lot to this crew!! Zehahahahah!!!
    Shiryuu: My future in this place is no future at all... // I have been waiting for a chance to meet a man like you......!!!

[Box: Exclusive Sea Route of the World Government: The Tarai Current]
    Ivankov: I think Inazuma has done enough in this fight.
    People: Wha...? / Is the poisoning really that bad?!
    Ivankov: I eliminated the poison in my own system using a combination... / ...of "Healing Hormones" and "Vigour Hormones"... // ...But the von shortens the patient's own lifespan, and the other produces nasty side-effects after it finally vears off. // Vhere possible, it is always preferable to allow the patient to heal naturally over time. // Vonce you shorten your lifespan, those years aren't coming back!! // Inazuma is a key Newkama in the Revolutionary Army! // This is not the time for him to overstretch himself!!

Mr3: Now I think about it... // ...He wasn't all that bad a guy...
    Luffy: Just when we'd met each other again...... he went and did another thing like that...
    People: Bon-cha~~~~~~~~n!! // Bon-nii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!
    Buggy: Ah, c'mon, you guys, how long d'you plan on standin' about moping?!! / Sure, he was a nice guy, but there's no point dwelling on it now he's dead and gone!! / This is the time to party, dammit! // We've gotta celebrate our grand jailbreak, gyahahahah!! // I know... we can make it a funeral for Mr. 2 at the same time! Go all out and - / Mnghh!!!
    Luffy: What makes you so sure that Bon-chan's dead, you stupid big-nose?!!!
    Buggy: Ughhh...!! The alcohol is just making my nose bleed worse......!! // WHO'RE YOU CALLING BIG-NOSE?!!
    Luffy: You're a red-nosed, round-nosed, STUPID-nose if you ask me!!!

Crocodile: Speaking with the creatures of the sea... // I was under the impression that was an ability only the merfolk possessed... // To think that you could call the sharks like that...
    Jimbei: You have some kind of problem with a fishman... // ...being friendly with the fish?
    Crocodile: ...Well, it's not usual, that's for sure. // I suppose you're an... exception to the barbarian ways of your kind.
    Jimbei: ...I will take that as a compliment. / I can hardly deny that we fishmen can be a little rough......!!
    People: Captain Buggy~~~!!
    Jimbei: ! / Luffy-kun...
    Luffy: Hm?

Jimbei: Thanks to you, I have been granted a chance to save Ace-san's life...!! I owe you a heavy debt...
    Luffy: ...Oh, don't be like that. / It'd go round in circles.........! I'm just happy to have a guy like you on my side! / You really are strong, huh?!!
    Jimbei: (Even aside from this whole incident...... I feel a certain amount...) // ......... // (...of gratitude... and guilt... towards you...)
    Flashback!Arlong: Shahahahah!
    Jimbei: (But let us put that aside... // For now, we should focus on our goal...!!) // I would ask you to call me Jimbei. / I was once a Shichibukai, but now that title is as good as lost. / I will battle at Marine Headquarters to my heart's content!!! // In respect for young Okama-kun's feelings, as well... let us be sure to free Ace-san from their clutches!!!
    Luffy/Buggy: WHA~~~~~~~~~~~~T?!!

Luffy: Whoa, whoa...!!! You were a Shichibukai~~~~~~~~?!! / No wonder you're so strong!!!
    People: ...How did you not know...?
    Jimbei: Apologies. I should have introduced myself sooner.
    Buggy: Hey!! What's all this about "Marine Headquarters"?!! This ship had better not be heading there or anything!! It's not, right?!! // I've heard all about this crazy business with Whitebeard and the Marines going to war!!!
    Prisoners: Hm? What? Marine Headquarters??
    Crocodile: What nonsense are you spouting now? It's your own faults.
    Buggy: Say what?!!
    Crocodile: Once a ship passes through the Gates of Justice, there are only two possible destinations... Marine Headquarters and Enies Lobby. // This ship is currently travelling the exclusive Government route, the Tarai Current. // The mighty whirlpool that links the Government's three great facilities together.
    [Labels: Calm Belt // Great Gaol / Impel Down // Marine Headquarters (Marinford) // Island of Justice / Enies Lobby]
    Crocodile: We only escaped from the gaol in the first place because we have business in this war.

Prisoners: N - N - NOBODY TOLD US ABOUT THAT~~~~~~~~~!!!
    Buggy: Stop this ship right now, damn you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
    Jimbei: Don't be ridiculous.
    Luffy: Just get off yourself.
    Buggy: Oh, yeah right!! Because there's so much chance we'd survive that!!!
    Prisoners: If this ship's headed for a place like that, I'd rather be back in the gaol~~~~~~~~~!!!
    Newkama: All of us from Newkama Land knew about this already...
    Prisoners: Marine Headquarters and the Shichibukai battling against the Whitebeard Pirates?! That's even scarier than Hell~~~~~~~~!!!
    DenDenMushi: *brrrrrrrrring...* / *ka-chunk*
    Luffy: Hm? Hello?
    DenDenMushi: This is Marine Headquarters.
    Luffy: Oh, hey. This is Luffy.
    AbsolutelyEveryone: DON'T TELL THEM YOUR NAME!!!

DenDenMushi: We have received word from the Impel Down defence fleet... / ...that this ship has been commandeered by a group of escaped prisoners.
    People: ............!!
    DenDenMushi: Judging from the reports we received from Impel Down prior to the communications breakdown... / ...we deduce that this jailbreak incident was headed by two prime culprits!!
    People: Two?
    DenDenMushi: The pirate Straw Hat Luffy... // ...and the pirate Buggy the Clown!!!
    Buggy: ?!!!
    Prisoners: Wh... Wh - Wh - Whaaaaaaaat?!! // Ehhhhh~~~?! Seriously?!! They're rating Captain Buggy even more important than the Shichibukai?! // Who on Earth is this guy?!!!
    Buggy: M - M - Me?!
    [Box: Marine Headquarters]
    Marines: Pass me the documents. // Here they are, sir.

DenDenMushi: Buggy the Clown... we once considered you a mere nameless pirate of no great worth...
    Buggy: ............
    DenDenMushi: ...But we have since uncovered information suggesting that you are in fact a former member... / ...of the crew of the Pirate King, Gold Roger!!!
    People: !! // ?!!!
    Buggy: How did they find that out......?!!!
    People: Wh... Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!!
    DenDenMushi: We have furthermore uncovered information suggesting... / ...that you are a close friend of Yonkou Red-Haired Shanks!!!
    People: SAY WHAAAAAAAT~~~~~~~~?!!
    DenDenMushi: To think that a man such as yourself had succeeded in concealing himself, causing no major incidents... / ...lurking right under our noses for so long... only now to finally show himself once more.
    DenDenMushi: We failed to uncover any definitive links between you and Fire-Fist Ace... / ...but doubtless your objective is the same as that of Straw Hat Luffy; Ace's freedom.

DenDenMushi: We are fully aware that your ship contains over two hundred escaped prisoners... / ...including villains such as Jimbei, Crocodile, and Ivankov...!!! So let us tell you this now...
    DenDenMushi: As long as we refuse to open the Gates of Justice for you, not only will you be unable to reach Marineford... / ...you will be unable to escape the Tarai Current at all!! // There will be no escape for any of you...
    People: ..................
    DenDenMushi: Your lives are forfeit.........!!! / That is all...
    Luffy: Hey!! Just a moment, Marines!!!
    DenDenMushi: !
    Luffy: I'm going to save Ace, no matter what!!! / So you can just wash your potatoes and wait!!!
    People: It's "wash your necks", Strawhat-chan!!! // This is hardly any time to be sitting around washing potatoes!!! // ...Forget that, why the heck is this guy picking a fight with Marine Headquarters?!!!
    [TN: "Wash your neck and wait" is a Japanese expression meaning... well, basically "you just wait". "Wash your neck" as in "get it ready for the slicing".]

People: No, forget that too... Captain Buggy!! // You were on the Pirate King's crew?!!!
    Buggy: Crap...!! If people find out about this, the Government's going to chase after me like crazy!!
    People: And you're best friends with Red-Haired Shanks?!! // Our saviour really was... a truly incredible pirate after all!!
    Jimbei: To think that he had such a history.........
    Mr1: And yet he is so weak.........
    Crocodile: ..................
    Mr3: Why is a man like that so cowardly...?!!
    Ivankov: Vell, vell... I suppose every ship has its flaws!!
    Luffy: ...Oh, of course... Come to think of it, I think that Vice-Captain guy mentioned something about that too...
    People: Vice-Captain......?!
    Luffy: You know - he was this old guy called Rayleigh.
    Buggy: Whaaaat?!! You...!! You've met up with Rayleigh-san?! How was he doing?! / ...Man, that takes me back~~~~~~!! The old Vice-Captain!! Where on Earth did you...
    People: They're talking about the "Dark King" Rayleigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!! This is one incredible conversation!!!

Prisoners: Captain Buggy!! You really were... / ...an incredible guy all along!!!
    Buggy: Whoa, whoa, wait a minute!! I mean, okay, that's true.. / ...but if I get myself that kind of reputation, my whole life is going to be -
    People: No way!!! He really was a member of that legendary crew!!! // Buggy! // Buggy!
    Buggy: Well, I was just an apprentice, really......!! // Stop it, you idiots!! Stop cheering like that!! / Suddenly being worshipped like this is... // (...not actually all that bad!!! That's right... wait a minute now... Even if it is going to get the Marines on my tail, this is a pretty sweet little misunderstanding... And after all, it's all technically true! // This could really help take me up in the world...!!! Wh... Why, if I play this right... // This little mistake could actually......!! Heck, if I were to end up taking Whitebeard's head like this...... I... // I could be... // A Yonkou?!! // No, even further than that...... // The Pirate King?!! // Hell, yeah!! Every last one of these guys has a bounty higher than mine...!! If I use them right, I can do it!!!

People: Captain Buggy!! I'll follow you wherever you go!!
    Buggy: *mutter mutter*
    People: Just give us your orders!! Let's steal this ship from these guys who want to go to Marine Headquarters!!! // Yeah!! Let's take our freedom!!
    Luffy: !
    People: Hear that, Straw Hat?! You're gonna hand this ship over to us!!
    Luffy: .........
    People: We're not gonna let you drag us off to Marine HQ just when we've escaped from that damn place!!!
    Luffy: !
    People: We've got Captain Buggy on our side, you hear?!! // You show him, Captain Buggy!!
    Jimbei: Dear me...
    Crocodile: We can always just kill them all.
    People: Buggy!! // Buggy!!
    Buggy: (That's right... I feel... // I really feel like I can do it!!!)
    People: Buggy!! // Buggy!!!

Buggy: Silence, you rabble of flashy fools!!!
    People: !!!
    Buggy: Do you not have brains of your own to think?!!
    People: ?!
    Buggy: There's no stopping this ship!! Not now!! It's headed right for the centre of this great war!! / We can't go back now we've come this far! // Now pull yourselves and think about where we stand... within our arms' grasp... / ...lies the very pinnacle of this whole damn world!! // We'll never get another chance like this, not as long as we live... So I ask each one of you!!
    People: ?!!
    Buggy: If you're a man......!! / Why don't you come with me, and dream a little higher...?!
    Buggy: Today... I'm going to take Whitebeard's head...! / ...Take the world for myself!!!!

People: Whoaaa... // Captain Buggy!! // .........!! Ahhh...!! .........!! Captain Buggy~~~~~~!! // Somewhere... Somewhere down there in the depths of Hell...!! // It looks like we somehow managed to lose sight......... of what's really most important in life!!! // That "treasure of the heart" we all once had... bright and shining dreams!!! // I'm with you, Captain Buggy!! // Who wants a peaceful life?!!
    Buggy: That's what I like to hear!!! Let's do this, men!!! // We sail for Marine Headquarters~~~~~!!!!
    People: YEAHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~!!!
    Luffy: ...Well, that sorted itself out.
    Jimbei: It seems that man has his own talents...
    People: Captain Buggy!! You're the leader of the world!! // We'll follow you anywhere!!!
    Buggy: Gyahahahahahahah!! Please do!

[Box: Marine Headquarters... Midday]
    Marines: Three hours remain until the execution. / It is time to take the prisoner to the execution platform!!
    Ace: .........
    Marines: Up the stairs with you......!!
    Ace: ..................
    Flashback!Ace: Listen up, Luffy... // We have to live our lives... // ...so we never have any regrets!!!
    Flashback!Luffy: Yeah!!

Marines: Halt. // I'll open the gates.
    Ace: ..................
    Flashback!Ace: One day, we'll set out to sea!! And life our lives the way we want!! // Freer than anyone!!!
    [Insert text: The execution draws near...]
    [Bottom text: The next One Piece chapter will be in Weekly Jump Issue 34. In next week's Issue 33, it will be taking a break.]

Edited by Gear 2nd - 2/7/2009, 21:56

-WORK IN PROGRES-

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Primo!
    se io dovessi riprendermi da un veleno mortale col faccione di iva alla porta a quel modo penso che morirei appena risorto!

Ina si riprenderà.. anche se voglio capire come... già la storia dell'antidoto per Barbanera non mi convince per niente:
    1-se BN viene sconfitto in quel modo ridicolo mi crolla un mito (Oda)
    2-i medici han già detto che non c'è antidoto per i mix velenosi di Magellan!
    3-mi aspettavo di più anche da shiryuu... tipo che potesse contrastarlo senza insulsi antidoti... a meno che non sia lui l'antidoto... l'idea non è male ma dato il personaggio la scarterei a priori!

il pugno sul naso a Bugy!!! :ride:

Arlong!

sembra pieno di discorsi interessanti ma inconprensibili... :...:

senza scala...

capitolo molto carino ma da italiano... a vederlo cosi invoglia solo di più... tanta roba incomprensibile... aspettiamo la traduzione!

Edited by bardasbard - 2/7/2009, 08:59

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    CITAZIONE

Xkè?Anzi!Oda anche questa volta ha voluto umanizzare il + possibile un mostro di potenza come BN,cioè: va bene ke hai il rogia dell'oscurità ma non vuol dire ke sei ormai + forte di tutti in modo assoluto :sisi: preferisco così piuttosto ke un BN ke si salvava solo x il potere del Dark Dark.

CITAZIONE
    2-i medici han già detto che non c'è antidoto per i mix velenosi di Magellan!

I medici si riferivano appunto al mix di veleni ke colpirono Rufy ^^ BN è stato colpito da un solo tipo di veleno: quella paralizzante dell'Idra.

CITAZIONE
    Arlong!

La parte di Arlong mi interessa da morire *___* magari dalla frase di Jinbe si riuscirà finalmente a capire ke rapporto c'era tra i due.

-WORK IN PROGRES-

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (Gear 2nd @ 2/7/2009, 08:58)
    CITAZIONE

Xkè?Anzi!Oda anche questa volta ha voluto umanizzare il + possibile un mostro di potenza come BN,cioè: va bene ke hai il rogia dell'oscurità ma non vuol dire ke sei ormai + forte di tutti in modo assoluto :sisi: preferisco così piuttosto ke un BN ke si salvava solo x il potere del Dark Dark.

ma magari mi sono fatto troppi viaggi io, ma pensavo che BN avesse già tutto in mente... anche solo il fatto che appena entrato conoscesse già il nome di Magellan mi faceva pensare che fosse preparato ad affrontarlo e invece si fa mezza prigione da sborone facendo pensare questo e quello, poi arrivati al dunque uno schiocco di dita e ci rimane secco? Oda farebbe fare una simile figura al suo personaggio preferito?
    magari l'antidoto poteva farlo Doc Q, (facevano notare l'assonanza Doku=veleno) o qualche altro colpo di genio... qualcosa comunque di pronto e preparato, oppure mi sarei aspettato una scena un po' più combattuta! ma messa in quel modo mi sembra proprio che BN si sia lasciato colpire e abbia fato una discreta figura di cacca...

Ho detto tutto? :)

Però magari il Maestro ci vuole mostrare che anche Barbanera a una fortuna grande come quella di Rufy...
    e comunque non prendiamo conclusioni affrettate prima di aver letto la traduzione e aver visto come stanno realmente le cose! :)

5. Lo-Fi Comics

User deleted

visto cosi mi convince poco.....cioè...zero azione e ci sta...bisogna vedere i discorsi...la parte con BN poteva evitarsela...

6. S2EM

User deleted

ma xkè settimana prossima niente capitolo??? c'è qualche festa del katsen in Japan??? ç.ç

ragazzi, tra l'altro, la butto lì perchè non conosco il giapponese, e se tutto quel clamore nella vignetta dopo quella che mostra Arlong Jimbe dica qualcosa del tipo "Arlong è quello che ha preso il mio posto nella guerra contro BN" o qualcosa del genere? dopotutto a ID non s'è visto...e non credo sia a piede libero a meno che non sia stata attuata qualche soluzione del genere...dopotutto Arlong è abbastanza cattivo da diventare un cagnolino del governo per poter massacrare in santa pace durante la guerra...xD [poi se è una boiata mi smentirà la traduzione xD]

7. aleforedecapu96

User deleted

gran bel capitolo di transizione, ora ci toccherà aspettare 2 settimane

Group
    Legend

Status
    Povero Inaaaaaaaaaaaa ....

Jinbe sembra pentito per aver mandato Arlong nel Mare Orientale.

Finalmente abbiamo la locazione precisa di Marineford, che sembra una fortezza circondata da una scogliera con 4 torrette ed al centro il palazzo della marina.

A pagina 10 e 14 c'è Pandaman

Chissà cosa dice Rufy prima di riattaccare il lumacofono .

Ma quanto è figo Buggy a pagina 17?

Rufy ed Ace da piccoli li poteva far vedere almeno in viso =_=...

Per Ace sembra davvero senza speranza *_*...
    CONTATTISITO

9. .:Pitare rulez:.

User deleted

questo capitolo di transizione mi piace!
    non vedo l'ora di capire cosa dice Jinbe di Arlong
    CITAZIONE
    Per Ace sembra davvero senza speranza *_*...

già...tristissima l'ultima immagine :(
    ma sono sicuro che rufy e gli altri ce la faranno!!!
    e poi c'è pure BB!!!

10. gomu gomu no jet gatling

User deleted

Da quel che avete detto,aspetto L'ITA per vederlo.

11. aallbbii

User deleted

E ORA SPERIAMO DI VEDERE BARBABIANCA E I SUOI IN AZIONE!!!!

12. gomu gomu no jet gatling

User deleted

CITAZIONE (aallbbii @ 2/7/2009, 11:26)
    E ORA SPERIAMO DI VEDERE BARBABIANCA E I SUOI IN AZIONE!!!!

E di vederli senza scrivere maiuscolo.

13. S2EM

User deleted

io non credo che Ace muoia, perchè è [molto probabilmente] morto Bon-Chan, e a meno che Oda non voglia trasformare improvvisamente One Piece in una ecatombe, non ci saranno morti per un bel pezzo.

14. Lo-Fi Comics

User deleted

secondo voi si salva ace? o finirà inmaniera tragica e cosi rufy è davvero incazzato nero diventa fortissimo?

cmq vedendo la MA di franky mi sa che va leggermente diversa da come mi aspettavo...effettivamente vegapunk non è li, ma quella probabilmente è la sua casa...e ci sta che cmq li dentro ci sia del materiale molto interessante per franky... non verrà potenziato dal doc ma si potenzia con materiali fotonici...cioè...se si è creato cosi da solo con materiali di recupero di una vecchia nave, figuriamoci come si combina con materiali buoni e veramente tecnologici..

teknofranky...

15. Don Quijote

User deleted

Quindi BN ha fatto lo sborone andando allo sbaraglio a ID :...: Certo che è proprio vero che è meglio avere c**o che nascere con la camicia.

P.S. 2 settimane per il prossimo capitolo??? Mi dovrò ibernare

202 replies since 2/7/2009, 07:22   5016 views