"MLP" Fighting is Magic

My Little Pony

« Older   Newer »

Imperatore

Group
    Shichibukai

Status

CITAZIONE
    My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic is an upcoming fan-made fighting game inspired by the animated television series My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. It is under development by a team of nine volunteers who call themselves Mane6. Being of a fan-made nature, this game is neither licensed nor endorsed by Hasbro.

The final version of the game will feature seventeen playable characters in all with the six main characters from the show playable from launch. Eleven more characters will follow in semi-regular updates.The game will be downloadable and free to play. Both local and online multiplayer modes will be included as well as a story mode. Character specific moves will also be present in-game. My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic will feature various stages that represent places from Equestria, the setting of the show. Characters will be allowed color changes, as seen in various YouTube promotional videos, including Applejack sporting Granny Smith's color scheme.

The game uses the Fighter Maker game engine. The team has released early pre-alpha gameplay footage that displays basic game mechanics such as launches, juggles and hyper combos as seen in existing fighting game franchises such as Marvel vs. Capcom and Guilty Gear. So far, they have only released footage showing how Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack play. The last main character, Rainbow Dash, is still under development.​

Though an unlicensed work from Hasbro, the holders of the My Little Pony franchise intellectual property, the Mane 6 team has not received any cease and desist notices from the company to date. Like much of the rest of the Internet phenomenon surrounding Friendship is Magic, Hasbro has allowed episodes of the show along with parodies and mash-ups of the works to be redistributed freely across the Internet, helping to create a participator culture that has drawn a broader audience to the show.

Fighting is Magic is slated to have a roster of 17 playable characters. Because development of the game started prior to Friendship is Magic's second season, the characters to be included in the game, along with other in-show aspects, will be taken primarily from the first season.

My Little Pony Wiki

Ecco di cosa possono essere Capaci dei Brony Programmatori :sese:

UN GIOCO FATTO DAI FAN !

Questo significa che se ci credi adertemente in un Progetto alla fine si può Realizare ^^

Per diana hanno ottenuto anche il Consenso dalla Hasbro

NIENTE E' IMPOSSIBILE ! :robin:

Non vedo l'ora che sia Finito così mi faccio un bel incontro con Salas e Illidan :asd:

SITO

Imperatore

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    GRANDE NOTIZIA !

Con molta Probabilità il gioco verrà Sponsorizzato e diventerà il 1 Gioco Ufficiale di My Little Pony Friendship is Magic per Pc e forse anche Console :homer: :*_*:
    SITO

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Per chiunque nel forum fosse interessanto, nonostante l'interruzione brusca del progetto per colpa della Hasbro l'anno scorso ed il cambio totale di personaggi per quello che sarà il Fighting is Magic definitivo, dei fan sono riusciti a completare una versione beta del gioco, con cui tramite un client è possibile anche giocare on-line :sisi:
    Info e download qui: Fighting is Magic Tribute Edition
    SITO

2 replies since 2/9/2012, 01:09   322 views