One Piece - Volume 69

"SAD"

« Older   Newer »

1. Axel_Mugi

User deleted

Mamma mia....non mi sembra di ricordare molte cover più belle di questa , semplicemente spettacolare :homer:
    Forse un pò caotica ma credo sia proprio il suo senso intrinseco.
    Scelta del titolo con cui mi tovo perfettamente,d' altronde è il fulcro di tutta la saga di PH.

Re dei pirati

Group
    Legend

Status
    da AP :

by redon
    CITAZIONE
    OP 69 SBS
    Inside Jacket (toilet paper):
    “What the hell!! When toilet paper rips in half vertically, then it’s begun- the DEATH GAME. The left side of the paper has already got a 2 to 3 week lead on the right. For manly men, turning away from such a challenge is unacceptable!!There’s no going back!! Let’s begin volume 69!!!”
    Page 26:
    Art is from Haru-san of Nagano Prefecture
    Reader: “Before starting SBS, I, Oda Eiichiro, have an announcement. I have finally managed to eat my long sought after “Ero Ero Fruit”! Guhehe.
    Penname- I’mGreenPeace”
    Oda: “Stop thinking you’re me!! “Guhehe” you said? You’re the worst.
    R: “Oda-chi!! Can I ask a serious question?? Can I?? May I?? Is it alright?? Okay here I go. Do you like breast bands?
    P.N.- Chii-chan”
    O: “I like them, that I do <3 Guhehe <3 Uahhh!! No, wait! Forget that! I fell for that trap. Seems like that’s all it takes to trick me. Ah… yeah. Let’s start SBS.
    R: “Is Usopp’s nose actually chikuwa [ring-shaped fish paste product]? Ask Usopp for me!!
    P.N.- Howaichi”
    O: “No I don’t think so…? It’s not chikuwa, is it Usopp-kun?”
    Usopp: “It’s chikuwa.”
    O: “It’s really chikuwa!!! (It’s been 15 years and I never knew) Guhehe <3”
    R: “Quiz time! Pick one of these characters’ back views!! Which one is Vergo? *In addition to Vergo, A, B, and C also include Bon-chan and Lulu.
    P.N.- N.I.K.U.”
    O: “I’ll try answering! A is Vergo with a hamburger on his face! B is him, after he’s eaten it! C is Vergo with a shuriken stuck in his head!
    R: “The answer is A (B in Bon-chan and C is Lulu).

Page 46:
    Art is from Boni-osan of Aichi Prefecture
    R: “In a very cool scene in chapter 656, Zoro used his “Shi Shishi Sonson” to beat the dragon, but in your “Wanted” collection, in the story “Monsters,” the scene where the samurai Ryuuma kills a dragon is pretty similar! Did you have that in mind at the time?
    P.N.- Ono Rose Town Tribe”
    O: “Yes. Good job on noticing something from so long ago. When writing the Punk Hazard dragon scene, I thought back to my story, “Monsters,” from almost 20 years ago. The protagonist Ryuuma, who was Zoro’s inspiration, ended up chopping the dragon’s neck in a giant panel. I didn’t go as far as re-reading it, but I recalled that scene and decided to do another big panel action scene. It’s neck-chopping from when I was 19 and 38 years old, respectively. Please compare them (*laughs*).”
    R: “Before the timeskip (in volume 61), Nami was reading a book on Weatheria and said, “An island where it rains lightning!” This lightning island… could it be where the G-5 ship had stopped in chapter 655 of volume 66? Please tell me! If you don’t, I’ll do the “pew pew pew”!!
    P.N.- P.S. I love Law”
    O: “Pew pew pew!!”... don’t make fun of the beam!! But that’s right. It’s one of the three islands that the needles pointed to (the first needle to be exact), from Fishman Island, and the one that Luffy wanted to go to most. It’s the island where it rains lightning, Raijin Island. Near the end of volume 60, it’s also the island that Urouge was headed for. Although Smoker’s intuition about Luffy’s mentality was spot-on, the Sunny Go met with the Whitestrom and ended up at the unmarked island, Punk Hazard. If they had gone to Raijin Island, I wonder what kind of adventures the Strawhats might have had?”
    Page 66:
    Art is from Ryo-san of Wakayama Prefecture
    O: “Here are two postcards we received.”
    R: “Oda-sensei, I have a question. Please give us current profiles of the Strawhats (birthdays, heights, ages)!
    P.N.- Maaaa”
    R: “Oda-sensei! I have a request! Please tell us the order in which the Strawhats officially became crew members. I really want to know!
    P.N.- Yoshikawa”
    O: “You’re so green!! Okay. That’s right, I guess you wouldn’t know. OP has been going for 15 years, but P.N. Maaaa-kun is only 10 years old. I’ll tell you. When you grow up, please read about the origins of the Strawhat Crew. The numbers on their pictures reflect the order they joined. But this is the first time I’m revealing their heights after the timeskip. By the way, before the Thousand Sunny Go, they rode on a ship called the Going Merry.”
    Chart:
    Monkey D. Luffy
    -Birthday: May 5th
    -Height: 174 cm (has Gomu Gomu Fruit)
    -First Appearance: Volume 1
    -Home: East Blue
    Roronoa Zoro
    -Birthday: November 11th
    -Height: 181 cm
    Nami
    -Birthday: July 3rd
    -Height: 170 cm
    Usopp
    -Birthday: April 1st
    -Height: 176 cm
    -First Appearance: Volume 3
    Sanji
    -Birthday: March 2nd
    -Height: 180 cm
    -First Appearance: Volume 5
    -Home: North Blue
    Tony Tony Chopper
    -Birthday: December 24th
    -Height: In hybrid form, 90 cm (has Hito Hito Fruit)
    -First Appearance: Volume 15
    -Home: Grand Line
    Nico Robin
    -Birthday: February 6th
    -Height: 188 cm (has Hana Hana Fruit)
    -First Appearance: Volume 13
    -Home: West Blue
    Franky (Cutty Flam)
    -Birthday: March 9th
    -Height: 240 cm
    -First Appearance: Volume 35
    -Home: South Blue
    Brook
    -Birthday: April 3rd
    -Height: 277 cm (has Yomi Yomi Fruit)
    -First Appearance: Volume 46
    -Home: West Blue
    O: “The crew’s respective bounties can be found at the start of the volume, on the intro page.”
    Page 86:
    Art is from Satomo-san of Yamanashi Prefecture
    R: “Okay, Oda-chi! Please tell me the name of Zoro, Kinemon, Brook, and Sanji’s strange running technique, and also the secret to doing it!!
    P.N.- Macchi and Takeshi”
    Text next to picture: “New admiral: Kazudoshi”
    O: “I’ll just go ahead and ignore that new admiral Kazudoshi. Anyway, it’s the dabadaba running style. It was used all the time in old comics and cartoons, but not too much, recently. Simply put, you’re moving so fast that it looks like you have extra legs. Let’s call it the “Daba Daba Dash.” To do it, just move your legs really fast. And while running, just keep saying “Dabadabadabadaba!!” It’ll be popular at the next worldwide track events.”
    R: “Oda-chi! I noticed something. “Kinemon of the Foxfire” and his son “Momonosuke”’s names come from the Showa era star, “Nakamura Kinnosuke”-san… right? Am I right!?
    P.N.- Kanagi-kun”
    O: “Yes! That’s right. I’m a big fan of actors from historical dramas. I get really excited from anything to do with them. It’s like I was saying before, but I just can’t help it. Luffy and the gang will be going to Wano Kuni at some point. I’ve been looking forward to drawing that since a long time ago. Even if I’m just laying my personal interests bare. Ufufu.”
    R: “There are a ton of characters in OP, but which one takes the most time to draw?
    P.N.- Noel”
    O: “Right. Franky Shogun is a real pain. I like robot designs, but drawing them over and over again gets annoying. But that’s a robot. As far as humans, females actually take longer than males. Especially ones with black hair. I use a technique called “sticky gloss” for the black hair. You have to draw the hair with the brush while leaving the gloss, so it’s tough. So by that token… Hancock. The beauty of the world’s most beautiful woman demands special attention.”
    Page 106:
    Art is from Nakahara Michi-san of Tottori Prefecture
    R: “*Attention: This question corner contains a lot of vulgarity, so those readers who don’t take well to such stimulation should skip this section and go on to enjoy the rest of One Piece.
    P.N.- Patan”
    O: “Huh…? A warning? No, unthinkable! Alright then! So as not to appear vulgar, I’ll try answering questions like an effete dandy. Hmph. Hmph hmph… well… shall we get to the questions?”
    R: “Oda Ero Eiichiro Sensei, hello. Why did Caesar ask for Law’s heart? I think his dick would have been much more vital.
    P.N. Ikeyan”
    O: “…Hmph. Well yes, his phallus (fancy talk) would have been vital too. But think about the drawings. Law holding a phallus, or Law holding a heart- which has more impact? Like… if instead of sending 100 pirate hearts to Marine HQ, he had sent 100 pirate phalluses, well then he’d be an Ouka Shichinbukai, right? [chinko = dick, so ShiCHINbukai instead of Shichibukai].”
    R: “Vergo can apply armament haki to his whole body, right? So can he also apply it to his dick?
    P.N.- Newkama”
    O: “Hmph… I suppose it’s possible. And as a man, that would be great.”
    R: “Smoker-san, why’d you tear off that bra? (From volume 68 SBS) that was just awful. If you were a nuisance like Oda Sensei, you’d wear it on your head!
    P.N.- Yusamai”
    O: “…Hmph. …Care to do it together, Smoker-kun?”
    Page 146:
    Art is from Hipoaian-san of Saitama Prefecture
    “Oda-sensei, please draw the child versions of Impel Down’s Magellan, Hannyabal, Sadie-chan, and Saldeath.
    P.N.- Jiikemayaoto”
    O: “Okay. How about Domino as well?”
    Left to right: Hannyabal; Magellan; Sadie-chan; Saldeath; Domino
    R: “Oda-chi x2!! If Marriage Proposal Lola had eaten the Sube Sube Fruit, what would she look like?
    P.N.- Nasuo”
    O: “You think she wouldn’t change? Her skin would become exceptionally smooth!”
    Lola: “Marry me”
    Page 166:
    Art is from Nakahara Michi-san of Tottori Prefecture
    R: “Oda-chiiiiisu!! Oda-chi… what’d you have for breakfast? Your face is all sparkly. And speaking of breakfast, on page 106 of volume 68, did big bro Vergo eat french fries…?? Well did he?
    P.N.- I eat grilled meat starting in the morning ZE”
    O: “Anything’ll stick to that guy, huh. I think he probably always has a hamburger combo meal. A hamburger, fries, and a shake (strawberry). That’s Vergo’s breakfast every day. As for my shiny face, that’s leftover illumination from breakfast.”
    R: “I’m inquiring about Nami’s breast size in her New World debut (volume 66), but, as someone who works at a ladies’ innerwear store, let me tell you my own opinion first. I daresay she’s a J-cup. Or possibly even bigger than that. From just eyeballing it, I’d say she’s 63 cm on the bottom and 98 on top. If that’s the case, she’d be a K, but they don’t sell K in Japan. You’ve got to order from overseas for that. Yes, in other words, she’d need special order products. Anywho, my answer is that Nami’s size is the special “Nami-cup.”
    P.N. Shimizu Chakero’s Hidden Fan”
    O: “Yes. At long last this day has finally come, young men. You’ve been violently pushing this theme since volume 66. Thanks for all the letters. Sanji-kun! Has your nosebleed stopped? Then let’s get on with the presentation!”
    Sanji: “Ah, sorry about that earlier. Okay then, you want to know Nami-san and Robin-chan’s measurements? Their sizes have gone up, but fear not! Such increases over two years are nothing but “sexiness”!!
    Charts:
    Nami
    Bust: 98 cm (J-cup)
    Waist: 58 cm
    Hips: 88 cm
    Robin
    Bust: 100 cm (J-cup)
    Waist: 60 cm
    Hips: 90 cm
    Oda: “Ah, that’s great! Wonderful! And so easy to remember! Thanks, Sanji-kun! Ah, is that right? This is the “Nami-cup” huh? Amazing.”
    Nami: “What’re you people doing? If you’re going to joke about someone’s body, then you gotta pay up.”
    Oda: “Run away!! Dabadabadabadaba… *pant* *wheeze* okay… *gasp*… it’s over. There’s not a lot of end volume material here because of the unreasonable number of chapters (12). Shueisha got mad and told me “never again,” but I wanted you to be able to read through to chapter 690. I’ll try to refine my skills and be more succinct… See you next time!!”

by CCC
    CITAZIONE
    2 details in the RAW.

- Chapter 680´s page 3 and 4 are missed in the RAW.

- Oda change last panel in chapter 689 (first magazine version and second Volume version).

jpg 894dab240080618

98cf94240081562 bd2172240081531

by redon

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 3/8/2013, 23:12

Imperatore

Group
    Marine

Status
    Oda ha corretto la pagina Benissimo.
    Curioso di vedere Magellan e co. da piccoli! :snif:

Certo che le domande pervertite dei giappi fanno morire! :asd: :xd: :lol:

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Grazie esti! :D

Comunque niente di particolare, tranne il personale di ID bambino...
    Magellan che fa morire i fiori! :xd:
    Hannyabal era abbastanza inquietante. :oo:
    CONTATTISITO

Supernova

Group
    Shichibukai
    Mare Settentrionale..... si insomma Pescara Nord eheheeh

Status
    Certo che i giappi sò fissati coi membri!!!
    ehehehehehe
    CONTATTISITO

"Buona domenica"

Group
    Marine

Status
    C'è la spiegazione dei capelli di vergo, mr2 e lulu visti da dietro :asd:

-WORK IN PROGRES-

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Magellan già da bimbino era velenoso... :eheh:

Group
    Revolutionary

Status
    Laura con il sube sube no mi :sanji:

---

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    ma quanta roba c'è su Vergo e poi non gli da neanche la copertina.. :s:

omfg le misure di Nami e Robin.....!!!! :oo: :oo: :oo: :croco:

:nami: :robin: :franky: :brook:

la Sunny fatta con il Lego :D

Re dei pirati

Group
    Legend

Status
    CITAZIONE
    -Q: Can Vergo coat his dick with busoushoku? A: That is a possibility. And as a man, that would be GREAT.

lo sapevo!

finalmente sappiamo qualcosa in più sul trauma di law :comeno:

-WORK IN PROGRES-

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE
    2 details in the RAW.

Chi mi sa spiegare questo? :?:

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (esti. @ 1/3/2013, 21:21) 
    CITAZIONE
    -Q: Can Vergo coat his dick with busoushoku? A: That is a possibility. And as a man, that would be GREAT.

lo sapevo!

finalmente sappiamo qualcosa in più sul trauma di law :comeno:

Ahiahiai....... povero Magelan comunque..... :asd:

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE (bardasbard @ 1/3/2013, 22:16) 
    CITAZIONE
    2 details in the RAW.

Semplicemente nel pack della RAW mancavano due scan, ma nel volume ci sono.
    Comunque pare che redon si sia sbagliato, erano solo rinominate male e quindi non in ordine.
    CONTATTISITO

-WORK IN PROGRES-

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (gilgaladviola91 @ 1/3/2013, 23:49) 
    CITAZIONE (bardasbard @ 1/3/2013, 22:16) 

Semplicemente nel pack della RAW mancavano due scan, ma nel volume ci sono.
    Comunque pare che redon si sia sbagliato, erano solo rinominate male e quindi non in ordine.

Ah ok, subito credevo che mancassero pagine dal capitolo... :oo:

Group
    Marine

Status
    no, Oda non ha corretto un bel niente, ha solo specchiato l'immagine sbagliata :trollface:

116 replies since 25/2/2013, 12:33   4288 views