One Piece - Volume 71

"Un Colosseo pieno di canaglie"

« Older   Newer »

ジョン

Group
    Pirate

Status
    Bellissima cover anche se nn sono un amante del rosa su questa cover ci stà proprio bene :asd:

Imperatore

Group
    Marine

Status
    A me piace molto la cover. Bella piena e colorata come sempre. :sese:

Sono un uomo libero.
    Libero come le nuvole nel cielo sospinte lievemente
    dal vento.

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Mi piace un sacco! :sese:

Cipher Pol

Group
    Revolutionary

Status
    Cover oggettivamente carina, più che altro perchè mi ricorda un pò quelle vecchio stile con i riquadri.
    Mi piace molto invece la statua di Kyros che campeggia in alto: evidentemente Oda ci punta molto su quella sottotrama.

Peccato non veder lo zio Fuji,ma nella prossima dovrebbe apparire di sicuro.

Una curiosità: chi potrebbe essere secondo voi la figura alla destra di Burgess, nascosta dai nostri in primo piano ?

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Rack ha notato che è Suleiman.
    Mentre quello nell'angolo in basso a destra è Dagama. :sisi:
    CONTATTISITO

Cipher Pol

Group
    Revolutionary

Status
    CITAZIONE (gilgaladviola91 @ 30/7/2013, 16:41) 
    Rack ha notato che è Suleiman.
    Mentre quello nell'angolo in basso a destra è Dagama. :sisi:

Ah ok,grazie Gil !

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Sono uscite le SBS, vi riporto subito qualche info:
    1) Caesar è nato il 4 aprile, mentre Mone il 27 agosto
    2) Sulla schiena Law ha riportato il Jolly Roger di Doflamingo
    3)Si parla della connessione fra Absalom e Abusa
    4) L'autore della mappa di Dressrosa di Law è Bepo

Imperatore

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (Professor Homer @ 31/7/2013, 19:23) 
    Sono uscite le SBS, vi riporto subito qualche info:
    1) Caesar ha 49 anni, mentre Mone 27
    2) Sulla schiena Law ha riportato il Jolly Roger di Doflamingo
    3)Si parla della connessione fra Absalom e Abusa
    4) L'autore della mappa di Dressrosa di Law è Bepo

grazie Homer...

a parte l'età di Ceasar le altre si potevano immaginare benissimo, erano quasi certe

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Ecco le immagini:

Rettifico, sono i loro compleanni:
    Caesar il 4 aprile, Monet il 27 agosto

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    SBS HQ in cinese by Ishuhui:
    http://www.ishuhui.com/forum.php?mod=viewt...&extra=page%3D1

Tutte le SBS e gli extra by redon:
    CITAZIONE

d11b65268488372

7f2419268488383 b65bec268488392 355b5e268488402 807c93268488410 ec8d69268488416 1495d1268488438 9705a5268488446 jpg jpg e69723268488474 c0580a268488483 b4f71f268488494 6b8003268488503 29fe4b268488513 jpg

Elementi importanti delle SBS, da Pirateking Foro:
    CITAZIONE
    - Absa è Absalom, Oda fa inoltre capire che è stato lui a salvare Moria da Doflamingo a Marineford;
    - Tra i Mugi in tre sanno usare l'Haki: Rufy, Zoro e Sanji.
    Rufy è specializzato nell'Haki del Re.
    Zoro nell'Haki dell'Armatura.
    Sanji nell'Haki della Percezione.
    - Bepo è il navigatore degli Heart Pirates (ed ha appunto disegnato la mappa di Dressrosa);
    - Caesar è nato il 9 aprile, Monet il 27 agosto;
    - Il nome della spada di Law è "Kikoku", che significa "Grido/pianto del demone"; è una spada maledetta, ma non è classificata come una spada pregiata.

Traduzione integrale delle SBS in inglese by YonkouProductions di AP Forum:
    SBS 1
    Q: Is it possible to make Kakigōri out of Aokiji? -P.N. (Pen-name) Baka-Inu
    ODA: Yes, it's possible. After-all, he's ice. But, eating it might be a different story. He might return to Aokiji in your stomach and take control of you.
    Q: When my father, who loves Shiro-hige, comes home drunk every night and gets scolded by mother he responds "How could drinking something you love be bad for your body, gurarararara?" But, the next morning he's on his knees bowing down to my mother. How can my father be cooler? -P.N. Biro and Akke
    ODA: Hmmm, it was going well for him up to a certain point, but the next morning is pretty disgraceful. How about your mother also becomes Shiro-hige and says "I will love my husband, even though he is an idiot." and forgives him?
    (Translator Note - The two panels on the right are referencing the scenes where Shirohige says the quotes)
    Q: Oftentimes, my cat will suddenly jump on my lap and it is very cute. My father (Age 59) also oftentimes will suddenly place his head on my mother's lap and want her to clean his ears but is disliked for this. What beckons these two to using peoples' laps as pillows? -P.N. Ne(sleeping)co Robin
    ODA: It's kind of sad that these questions at the expense of fathers are continuing on like this. Well, I guess using peoples' laps as a pillow has it's own appeal. It's the same calling that beckons the mountain climber to the mountain.

SBS 2 (Translator Note: I think this is actually the first SBS in this volume)
    ODA: Hey everyone! I'd like to give an energetic welcome in this volume too - "LET'S BEGIN SBS~~~~!!"
    Reader: Fix that. It's SBS-sann -P.N. Kimurinn
    ODA: Oh!! S..sorry... Let's begin... SBS-sann...
    Q: Question. Odacchi, I have a question. Since when in his life did Franky become a pervert? And is the new Shichibukai this guy? ➡ (TN: Points to drawn image next to the question.) -P.N. Arabiki Sausage
    ODA: Um, no?? Oh, and Franky was a pervert since his previous life.
    Q: Odacchi, I found him!!! It was unexpectedly easy. I'm telling you, it's that guy, that guy Candre (Kanndore)! (TN: Referencing panel on the right) Volume 57, page 108, panel 3, second from the left. It has to be! If it's wrong, then there's something wrong with your head, Odacchi. Right? it has to be! -P.N. Teagwecheikei
    ODA: Yup, there he is. Last volume I asked whoever was bored to find this guy, Candre (Kanndore). That's him.
    Q: Hello! This is regarding the twin brothers "Andre (Anndore) and Candre (Kanndore)" mentioned in the volume 70 SBS. Is this referencing Inoue Yousui-sann from around his debut over 40 years ago. His hair was also an afro at around that time too. -P.N. Mukashi ha Gitaa Kozou (I used to be a guitar-kid)
    ODA: Yep, that's it. Although I got the name from that, I actually know nothing about "Andre・Candre". I just know that name from television. You must know it because you're 56 years old, right. By the way, the reason I gave him the name Andre is because I thought he looked like the prowrestler called Andre the Giant. Yeah... there wasn't much thought behind it (lol).

SBS3
    Q: Regarding chapter 700... Oops...! Good evening, Odacchi! Regarding chapter 700, while Luffy and gang are on the way to Dressrossarouba, we can see animals that look like sea rabbits. What does Law like to eat other than Onigiri? -P.N. Hasumomo
    ODA: Well, ummm, grilled fish! Alright, next question.
    Q: Question. Robin always says frightening things in front of everyone. But in her own thoughts, she oftentimes thinks of fun stuff like "Cats" or "Dress-rouba" (T.N. - Panels of Robin's thoughts to the right of question. Also, Dress-rouba is a pun on Dressrossa, meaning "Dress-Old Woman). Why doesn't Robin talk about these thoughts with her crew to make them laugh? I love how Robin is like this. -P.N. Y.O
    ODA: I see, that's true. From what I think - based on during the Punk Hazard arc when she told Franky (in Chopper's body) not to ever make such a strange face in Chopper's body again - Robin probably likes cute things. But even though she likes cute things, she's a bit dark/creepy herself, so if she tries to put these cute thoughts to words there is a chance it may come out as scary/ominous. That's the kind of woman that Robin is.
    Q: This might be out of nowhere, but who in the Strawhate Pirates can use Haki? It's bothering me and I can't activate my "Love Hurricane".
    ODA: It's these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses. (TN: Picture of Luffy (Hao-shoku Haki), Zoro (Buso-shoku Haki), Sannji (Kennbunn-shoku Haki) )

SBS 4
    Q: In chapter 701, Law claimed that one of his crew drew the map that he shared. Is that crew member referring to Bepo!!? I ask this because at the bottom right of the map you can see a blurred paw print. It's there, right? -P.N. TakaAki・T
    ODA: Yes, it's there, of course. Bepo is the Navigator of the Heart Pirates after all. He drew that map.
    Q: Odacchi! In volume 70, chapter 700, Sannji made onigiri for Law, who doesn't like bread. What was inside those onigiri? -P.N. Natsuki
    ODA: Well, the first onigiri had Tuna-mayonnaise inside. The second onigiri had okaka inside. And the last onigiri had super sour umeboshi inside. By the way, Law hates umeboshi. A few minutes later, he and Sannji got into an argument because of that.
    Q: What's the name of Law's sword? How many tattoos does Law-sann have? Odacchi... please draw all of Law's tattoos!
    ODA: Ok, got it! Here are the drawing of Laws tattoos taken from my notes (TN: Reference drawings to right of question). He has heart themed tattoos, but I wonder if there is a reason for that? The name of his sword is Kikoku (TN: Written as 鬼哭 meaning "Demon's Cry"), it is a 'cursed Sword' (TN: Written as 妖刀, read as "Yo To", translating to something along the lines of "bewitched" "sword")

SBS 5
    Q: Odacchi, did you eat toilet paper this morning?
    ODA: Ah!!! There was toilet paper around my mouth, sorry about that. (TN: Vergo reference)
    Q: I thought of birthdays for Caesar and Monet! Caesar is April 9th and Monet is August 27th! Is that ok? (TN: Refer to raw - it's a pun. 4月 is April. 9日 is Ninth. 4月9日 can be read as "Shinokuni" using Japanese onnyomi. Same with Monet. With a bit of effort 8月27日 can be read as "Harpy Day".)
    ODA: Yeah, sure. ほじほじ (TN: ほじほじ is an Onomatopoeia for picking your nose. Probably used in this case to signify that he could care less.)
    Q: In chapter 700 there is a reporter named "Abusa", that's referring to Absalom right? Right? And if you look closely, there's even the pirate ship. What other kinds of eroti... amazing articles... What other kinds of eroti... I mean, moving articles... What other kinds of erotic articles does he write?
    ODA: Yes, that is Absalom. How nostalgic. In fact, he was also at the Battle of Marineford. After the battle, Doflamingo was stated that something strange happened to Moria. I wonder why? Perona is also worried. Did Moria really die? The only thing that I can reveal right now is Absalom, going by the name "Abusa", has become has been reporting a lot of big news using his "SukeSuke no Mi" - this is true. He can take many interesting photographs with that ability. His articles are very popular right now.
    Alright, with that I'm ending the EROBS. See you next volume!!

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 3/9/2013, 14:33
    CONTATTISITO

11. Rackham

User deleted

CITAZIONE (gilgaladviola91 @ 31/7/2013, 20:21) 
    Da Pirateking Foro:
    -Absa è Absalom;
    -tra i Mugi in tre sanno usare l'Haki: Rufy, Zoro e Sanji.
    -Bepo è il navigatore degli Heart Pirates (ed ha appunto disegnato la mappa di Dressrosa).

Tutte info interessanti :sisi: Soprattutto quella sull'Ambizione :sisi: Sinceramente, a me queste "specializzazioni" sembrano perfette per questi personaggi

Re dei pirati

Group
    Legend

Status
    CITAZIONE
    -Absa è Absalom;

no fu***way! :oo: :asd:

CITAZIONE

Questo è abbastanza scioccante :ener: edit: concordo con rack. Calzano a pennello per i tre. :sisi:

CITAZIONE
    -Bepo è il navigatore degli Heart Pirates (ed ha appunto disegnato la mappa di Dressrosa).

vabè :wapol:

Pirata del Nuovo Mondo

Group
    Utente

Status
    bè dai direi che la info sul haki e tanta roba per essere nelle sbs.

ロロノア·ゾロ

Group
    Wanted

Status
    CITAZIONE (gilgaladviola91 @ 31/7/2013, 20:21) 
    Da Pirateking Foro:
    -Absa è Absalom;

Interessante la parte sull'Haki :sese:

Zoro specializzato sull'Haki dell'Armatura, spero anche in quello del Re :sisi:
    CONTATTISITO

Pirata del Nuovo Mondo

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    che sbs del c...., poi Rufy specializzato nell'haki del re che manco sappiamo l'utilità in uno scontro tra big (speriamo venga svelato qualcosa nel prossimo capitolo)

174 replies since 23/7/2013, 12:27   7151 views