Shichibukai

Status
    Cover ufficiale by Shueisha:

978-4-08-880171-1

CONTATTISITO

3. Henry-Ever

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Da notare che nella scorsa copertina c'era Trebol, in questa Pica, nella prossima dovrebbe esserci Diamante. Pica con i capelli viola sembra il fratello perduto di Burgess.

con oda mai dire mai...che magari se ne esce che è così e zoro si becca pica e burgess insieme:):)

Pirata del Nuovo Mondo

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    bella tranne i capelli di Koala e Pica....Kyros è un grande, se in più ammazza Diamante allora diventerà il mio pg preferito

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (Henry-Ever @ 29/8/2014, 15:01) 
    CITAZIONE
    Da notare che nella scorsa copertina c'era Trebol, in questa Pica, nella prossima dovrebbe esserci Diamante. Pica con i capelli viola sembra il fratello perduto di Burgess.

con oda mai dire mai...che magari se ne esce che è così e zoro si becca pica e burgess insieme:):)

Spero di no......

6. Henry-Ever

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    CITAZIONE

Spero di no......

beh ma a zoro non dispiacerebbe un due contro uno ..per fare un pò di allenamento:):)

Group
    Shichibukai
    La libreria dei documenti riservati di Sengoku (alias "dispensa")

Status
    CITAZIONE (King Homer @ 12/8/2014, 16:23) 
    Pica con i capelli viola sembra il fratello perduto di Burgess.

Quoto. Senza contar che di Pica non azzecco un colore che sia uno.
    Né sul frutto (in cui me l'aspettavo marrone e invece è bianco) né sull'aspetto fisico effettivo.

P.S: Burgess mi sa da troppo importante per vedersela in un due contro uno
    Se proprio fosse fratello piuttosto potrebbero avere una chiacchierata a fine saga.
    P.P.S: spesso in OP i colori dei capelli voglion dir molto poco

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (Henry-Ever @ 30/8/2014, 21:39) 
    CITAZIONE
    CITAZIONE

Spero di no......

beh ma a zoro non dispiacerebbe un due contro uno ..per fare un pò di allenamento:):)

Per me allungherebbe il tutto.

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Preview online:
    www.s-manga.net/omf/omf_978-4-08-880171-1.html
    CONTATTISITO

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Immagini SBS e Extra by redon:

(clicca per ingrandire)

10463f349383834

13dc4f349383852 jpg d054fb349383899 4cdf31349383915 9b32ef349383929 6a58b6349383951 0216c2349383963 1959de349383972 5ac770349383983 d4e60d349383995 db8d2c349384010 f8d425349384051 44bf1a349384033 bf8354349384071 5c7e70349384085 caba84349384098 3bcae8349384137 0bcc12349384163 657c1c349384190 b257ed349384205 9381f9349384258

Traduzione delle SBS by ryo poneglyph:
    Full rough translation, need to read with images together...

D: Oda-chi! Let's just begin now.
    O: Parent? Parent came? Ah, what should I do... Yes, it's SBS. Let's begin.
    D: The thing I who will have mid-term exam soon want to do is to become the pirate king.
    O: No... Something's gone wrong in your life.
    D: Oda-chi. The guy who confessed his love 100 times to vice admiral (Pinky Rabbit) in vol.74 SBS is him, Admiral "Brown Pig" (or "Chaton"), right?
    O: Uhh... he's not admiral. Just like Pinky Rabbit, he's also a candidate of admiral. Yes, Brown Pig, he's in my note. In fact, I was going to make the next generation of admirals to be themed after "Monkey", "Pig", and "Kappa", like 'Journey To The West', but then decided to make the two new admirals themed after "Tiger" and "Bull".
    D: Is this girl here, Koala, right? the fromer slave who was set free by Fisher Tiger?
    O: Yes, people who didnt notice it can consider her as an ordinary character, but she's got big popularity. I'm appreciated. People from RA all bear strong belief of going against the world connecting the story. With Koala's occupation, Fishman Karate substitute instructor. You can imagine how much she's been through to survive. I cant help crying. To me, she has a totally different life compared to Hody's, a very meaningful character.
    D: I'm a 24-yr-old girl who likes sharks. Sharks are well known for having 2 penises, So is Hody the same? BTW, how many does Oda-chi have?
    O: 2? Really? I didnt know that, at all. Is it really that well known? Although I've drawn many sharks, I didnt know that. Thank you, then yes, Hody has 2, but 1 is enough for me. (lol)
    D: What's the thing that looks like tail on dwarves' butt?
    O: It's tail... First impression of it may be soft. But inside it is strong bone and muscle, which helps them move fast and is also a weapon.
    D: I thought my husband was Beta Beta no Mi user, becasue his face, head and oxter are all sticky. But since Trebol is, then what user my husband is?
    O: Oily...
    D: Is the lighter Sanji used the same in Film Z and TV opening 'Hands Up'?
    O: I didnt know Sanji used that in TV opening, but when I was involved in Film Z, I had cooperation with French company 'Du Pont' and asked them to design Sanji's lighter. In fact, it already appeared in ch.663. Hmm... did I mention it before? Mah, never mind. You can search 'Du Pont Eiichiro Oda' and you will find the image of that lighter Sanji used.
    D: These two man who both like the pattern of waterdrop are the same, right? So this old man must have seen Ricky when he was young?
    O: Hmm... The old man who's seen Ricky, i.e. King Riku, did appear before, and he's that audience, the old man. Is that what you mean? No, what a pity. You got sharp eyes but wrong man. That old man is a frequenter of colosseum, which can be confirmed in another scene. Does he look the same as that guy in ch.741? Following this, have a look at the man above the one you pointed, that's him. His name is Mutsukashimi Tawa, 56 yrs old, he loves the battle of gladiators so much that even his wife left him. But he still looks peart.
    D: In ch.560, the scene where Luffy held Hancock, although I understand 'full collide' (dont know how to translate, it's a term used in Sumo, a wrestling sport...), I never heard of bear hug... (another Sumo term...), what does it mean?
    O: Ah, Sumo term. it's a technique used to tumble someone by tightly hugging him. That's what the marine soldiers thought when Hancock fell.
    D: I'm here speaking for teenager girls that Senor Pink doesnt exist. That character doesnt exist. Uhh... is that Oda-sensi's interest?
    O: There could be, that character could exist. Please dont look down upon Senor Pink, although it says 17 yrs old on your letter, mah, people will judge someone by his appearance when he's young. What you will see later is, what is a man, what is Hard Boy. Remeber that.
    D: In a swimming pool, what will it be if mouth is full of tomato while wiping it, that must fascinate lots of people, right? Okay, let's pool...... Oda-chi, I'm under arrest, why is that?
    O: Oh, you screwed it... You must admire Senor Pink. You're 13 now, after 30 yrs, when you get more traits of bitter and astringency, I'll draw Senor Pink's merits, letting him be the guidepost in your life.
    D: What's Sugar's actual age? I cared so much about it that Sugar is all over my mind now even during my exam period. I'm an examinee, and thanks to you, I failed... (lol)
    O: I see. So sorry. Although there're some hidden settings, considering all kinds of conditions, she's not that old... she looks like 10 now, but her actual age is 22, 2 yrs younger than Baby-5. Why not I list the ages of all Donquixote family members here. Youngest is 10, oldest is 70. It's really a big family.
    Doflamingo: 41
    Trebol: 49
    Sugar: 22
    Violet: 29
    Jola: 61
    Monet: 30
    Diamante: 45
    Lao G: 70
    Machvise: 52
    Senor Pink: 46
    Dellinger: 16
    Pica: 40
    Gladius: 33
    Bufalo: 30
    Baby 5: 24
    Vergo: 41
    Then it's time. SBS section ends. People who want to vote for the character popularity poll do have a look at the end of this volume. See you next time.

Correzioni rispetto ai capitoli settimanali, grazie a @bar_w7 e redon:

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 5/9/2014, 11:39
    CONTATTISITO

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Figata. :sese:
    Grazie Mike. ;)

Nella prima SBS ci sono le età dei membri del Clan, probabilmente Sugar senza Frutto ne avrebbe 22 invece di 10.
    Vergo coetaneo di Dofla, come ci si poteva aspettare dal più fidato dei suoi sottoposti.

Comunque notare la posizione di Vergo: a questo punto IMHO è chiaro che è lui il più forte degli Alti Ufficiali e "vice" di Mingo.
    Non può essere per il fatto che è un membro che opera al di fuori di Dressrosa, perché per Monet vale lo stesso eppure è insieme a tutti gli altri.

P.S. Il Marine della seconda immagine è Chaton "Maiale Marrone", uno dei VA candidati al ruolo di Ammiraglio (come la donna dello scorso volume)... :asd:

P.P.S. By Geg da AP:
    CITAZIONE
    Oda says at one point he was going to make the next generation of admirals be Monkey, Pig, and Kappa, but instead decided on having the two new ones be Tiger and Bull.

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 2/9/2014, 21:50
    CONTATTISITO

Imperatore

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Cavolo Sugar 22enne non è niente male :xd:

Dellinger giovanissimo (16 anni) il più giovane della family :sisi:

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Meno male che ha cambiato idea su gli ammiragli, un tizio chiamato Maiale Marrone non mi sarebbe piaciuto (non me ne voglia il sommobuta eh) XD

Group
    Super Mod

Status
    C'è Buta! :asd:
    Dellinger me lo aspettavo più vecchio. :oo:

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Anche io, considerando che aveva 6 anni ai tempi dell'attacco a Dressrosa e dice di ricordarsi a malapena di Law, si deduce che sia entrato nella ciurma a 3 anni. Comunque il fatto che Mone stia nello stesso riquadro di Trebol fa capire che lei era nell'armata dei fiori....

76 replies since 11/8/2014, 10:56   4297 views