One Piece - Volume 77

"Smile"

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Shichibukai
    La libreria dei documenti riservati di Sengoku (alias "dispensa")

Status
    CITAZIONE (King Homer @ 13/3/2015, 09:52) 
    E' la terza cover senza Rufy !!!

Dopo la 21 e la 42, è la terza con solo gruppo di antagonisti...

CITAZIONE
    In effetti anch'io avrei voluto una cover legata la flashback, con Vergo e Rosinante....

Vergo non può stare in cover. Per ragioni ignote... ma Oda non ce lo vuole proprio mettere.

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    SBS:
    https://i.imgur.com/a/kAcly

1) Età e altezze dei rivoluzionari visti a Dressrosa
    2) La storia di Mone e Sugar
    3) L'aspetto di Uholicia, la mancata sposa di Sai
    4) Il regno visitato da Rocinante e Law nel 765 è Lyneel.

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Preview online:
    www.s-manga.net/book/978-4-08-880326-5.html

By sandman:
    CITAZIONE
    It seems Sugar and Monet are sisters. They joined Donquixote family when they are 9 and 17 years old. Their devil fruits were given to them after they joined Donquixote family. Doflamingo invited them since the sisters were very unhappy.

By Rio:
    CITAZIONE
    Seems Kohei (BnHA's mangaka) had a drawing of Smoker in the Usopp Gallery of vol.23.

Pandaman:

Inoltre il logo di OP omaggia Naruto, come nella cover del 766.

P.S. Oda ha corretto il cognome di Roci in "Donquixote".

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 1/4/2015, 18:54
    CONTATTISITO

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Addirittura logo dedicato... :oo:
    La cover bastava e avanzava. :asd:

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Infatti è cosi nella sottocover non in quella normale.

Traduzione completa delle SBS by Rio Poeglyph
    CITAZIONE
    D: SBS sta... Forget it...
    O: You sure...? Alright, SBS starts. Have a look at this, this a drawing of Smoker in vol.23 Usopp Gallery by a reader, it's 10 years ago! And the artist of that is the amazing mangaka of a popular Jump series 'Boku no Hero Academia', himself came and told me that at new-year Jump event. You shoulve've let me know earlier, I'll cheer for you.

D: Oda-sensei ate the Ero Ero no Mi, is that why you draw Nami's and Robin's breasts that big? Please make my mother's and sister's breasts bigger. Also my penis... (Pen-name: Idle Idle no Mi user, 8 years old...)
    O: I once did eat a distasteful fruit among other desserts. And ever since, I've become like this... Oy, what's this! How rude! I sincerely hope that everything of your family members will be bigger than their bodies. (lol)

D: Oda-chi, there's a panel in ch.754, Kinemon and Kanjuro's conversation (Kanjuro asks Kinemon if he wants to eat the lettuce and Kinemon replys it will hurt his bowel) is a reference to Rakugo right? (Rakugo is a form of Japanese verbal entertainment.)
    O: Yeah, including the sparrow drawn by Kanjuro, they're funny puns. (Then Oda named a lot of Rakugo performers...) It's very interesting, but I guess no one likes it. (cry)

D: Isnt the scar on Sabo's face from a battle with me?
    O: No.

D: Question, the Corazon logo on the back of Law's coat, doesnt it mean the Cora-san that Law likes the most? And is that coat specially customized for Law?
    O: Yes. (And Oda explains the obvious that you all know.)

D: Is Rocinante's name from Cervantes's novel? It's the name of protagonist's horse.
    O: Don Quixote, right? A funny chivalry story as irony and satire to the society. Let me annotate it in detail!
    I named him randomly. (lol)

D: Will Gladius's penis explode?
    O: Yes, terrifying. (lol)

D: How old is Corazon? Why wasnt Sugar there at the Donquixote family dinner party?
    O: He's 2 years younger than Doflamingo, died at the age of 26. Monet(17) and Sugar(9) are sisters saved by Doflamingo from terrible environment. They joined the family after that incident, were later given the DFs, and had the resolve to give up their lives for the family. Doflamingo did pay great attention to the environment people were living in.

D: Oda-chi, I did palmistry for Luffy, and he's got the 'world-conquering' one cos it has the so-called 'masukake line', linking the lines of wisdom and affection together. Oda's a genius who thought of this kind of thing when designing a character, it also explains why Luffy has CoC.
    O: That... that's right! A person like me, who wouldve... thought of that... from the start. Luffy must have a hand like that. 'masu...masukake line' right? Glad you noticed that! (lol)

D: Oda-chan, after one bite of the DF and someone else eats the rest, will he be a DF user as well? Please tell me!
    O: No. The moment of one (first) bite, DF ability will only be possessed by that (and only) person who bit it. DFs are merely distasteful fruits after that, but people arent aware of that, so they usually finish it all.

D: Please tell me the heights and ages of Sabo, Koala and Haku and what type of fishman Haku is. BTW, is Haku's birthday Aug.9 alright? (Oda: alright.)
    O: Sabo, 187cm, 22; Koala, 160cm, 23; Haku, 280cm, 38. Haku is (uhh...) Japanese soldierfish (Ostichthys japonicus).

D: Congratulations to Sai and Baby5 for their marriage. Just wondering what kind of woman is Sai's fiance, Uhorisia?
    O: I heard that she has pretty hair and canthus.

D: Hi, Oda-san. One question about Bartolomeo, you said his barrier has limit, so what's the max bari bari?
    O: Good question. The area and number of the barrier he can release at one time is limited, the max area of one barrier is 50k bari bari, isnt it awesome? And 1 bari bari is 100 times 1 pori bari bari, meaning its defense is 500 tsuke mono pori pori bari bari. (nonsense talking from Oda... lol)

D: In ch.765, the island where Corazon and Law were on seems like Noland's homeland, Lvneel Kingdom. Does that mean Corazon brought Law there with the intention of overcoming the amber Lead poisoning by going to a country that had a similar illness (tree fever) and overcome it? I cant help crying just thinking that, please give me a napkin.
    O: Right, it's indeed. Scenery has been kept well there. Didnt know one can think like that, I start crying, too. Corazon is really a good guy. (cry)

D: Corazon's birthday is July.15! (the pronunciation of 'silent Corazon' is similar to that date.)
    O: Is that so? Okay, seems so. Then that's it, SBS ends here. Make sure have a go to the Tokyo One Piece Tower! See you in next volume!

Riassunto:

1) Oda dice che il nome di Rocinante è stato scelto a caso (ovviamente bluffa)
    2) Il pene di Gladius puo esplodere
    3) Data di nascita di Roci e età al momento della morte.
    4) Hack è un uomo pesce di tipo Ostichthys japonicus

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 2/4/2015, 23:51

6. Lighon

User deleted

Hai dimenticato "Sugar e Monet sono sorelle"

Inviato tramite ForumFree Mobile

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Brutta storia per chi non considera le SBS canoniche. :asd:
    Dellimellow :oo:

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (Lighon @ 1/4/2015, 22:25) 
    Hai dimenticato "Sugar e Monet sono sorelle"

Inviato tramite ForumFree Mobile

E' riportato sopra.

CITAZIONE (Mugiwara Boy @ 1/4/2015, 22:26) 
    Brutta storia per chi non considera le SBS canoniche. :asd:
    Dellimellow :oo:

Perché esiste qualcuno che dà retta quello che dice dellimellow ?

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 2/4/2015, 23:51

Group
    Shichibukai
    La libreria dei documenti riservati di Sengoku (alias "dispensa")

Status
    CITAZIONE (King Homer @ 1/4/2015, 20:41) 
    Monet(17) and Sugar(9) are sisters saved by Doflamingo from terrible environment. They joined the family after that incident, were later given the DFs, and had the resolve to give up their lives for the family. Doflamingo did pay great attention to the environment people were living in.

Mi piace quando Oda aggiunge un po' di passato ai personaggi nelle SBS. Non lo fa spesso ma quando lo fa è sempre apprezzato. :sisi:
    Tra l'altro il fatto che Monet e Sugar fossero sorelle l'avevo pure ipotizzato molto tempo fa in questo stesso forum. Avevo incluso nell'ipotizzata parentela (forse più come madre o zia) anche Jora che a quanto par con lor non c'entra nulla. Ma già 2 su 3 è un buon risultato :)

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Per la prima volta dopo quasi 4 anni, la tiratura di OP scende: da 4.05 milioni a 3.8 milioni.
    Il motivo non è un calo nelle vendite complessive, ma il forte incremento delle vendite digitali.

Alcuni cambiamenti:
    - Aggiustata la "bicicletta magica" di Usop nella color spread:

Phce6wI

2Wve8nw

- Robin chiama Kyros "Comandante" invece di "Signor Soldato" (già nei capitoli successivi c'era stato questo cambio).

3uybsGA

- Corretto il numero della MA nel capitolo 767.

LYjpAs6

- Parte del mantello di Re Riku è stato colorato di nero.

LlKQ0WW

- È stato aggiunto il trucco a Rocinante.

UCloiCK
    CONTATTISITO

Group
    Super Mod

Status
    Finalmente la bici di Usop ha senso. :asd:

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Cover SHQ by redon:

(clicca per ingrandire)

a6a9c8402153880

82cc41402153990

CONTATTISITO

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Chi è il tizio disegnato nel riquadro a sinistra? :oo:

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Non so chi sia, ma il messaggio di Oda è il solito non-sense... stavolta parla di un metodo contro la stitichezza... :oo:
    CONTATTISITO

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    Ormai è andato. :asd:

83 replies since 13/3/2015, 08:14   3699 views