One Piece - Volume 70

"Appare Doflamingo"

« Older   Newer »

ロロノア·ゾロ

Group
    Wanted

Status
    Questo non è disegnato tanto bene, vediamo gli altri come, e chi saranno :sisi:
    CONTATTISITO

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    È uscita diversa altra roba, trovate tutto su AP (io non posso postarle ora :asd: ).
    CONTATTISITO

Group
    Revolutionary

Status
    Eccoli tutti qui!

EDIT: ma ve ne eravate accorti che nel capitolo 698 Zoro aveva sul petto la cicatrice di Rufy?

E' stata fixata nel volume. Io non l'avevo notato :wapol:

Group
    Shichibukai
    La libreria dei documenti riservati di Sengoku (alias "dispensa")

Status
    Barbabianca non aveva una famiglia, altrimenti non avrebbe desiderato averne una...
    Carini gli altri, che Izo sia di Wa?

Dalle immagini di AP (che non puoto postar) par poca roba su PH nelle SBS almeno guardando le illustrazioni
    Giusto una domanda su CC e una su Tashigi (a parte il nome del pinguino)
    Ma attendo le traduzioni

E attendo di veder se ci saran ulteriori correzioni
    Ovviamente speriamo in Nja

Re dei pirati

Group
    Legend

Status
    Da AP Forum:

• Errori corretti nel volume by redon:

• SBS HQ by Ishuhui:
      www.ishuhui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=24506

• SBS e extra MQ by redon:

• Traduzione delle SBS by CCC:
      Volume 70 SBS summary (note- this is really quite abridged. I'm paraphrasing most of it, but you still get the facts and the usual bad humor)

Page 66
      -“I wonder who’s going to say ‘Let’s start SBS!’ first this time… oh, it’s me!”-> “You said it! This is your face now!”

-“Take this, Oda, Karakuni!”-> “Uh! I can’t… breath… oh, I can. Next.”

-“My friend always says I look like Coby. Why would you do this to me? TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!”-> “Why is that bad? Coby is cool now. I won’t take responsibility.”

-“I always tell my friend he looks like Coby, and now he’s mad at you! Watch out! Here’s my question, in chapter 653…”-> “You! You did this to me! And it looks like you’re friends from your pennames [first was Kobayashi Yuu Minami- Pigeon; second was Kobayashi Yuu Minami- Cat]”

Page 84
      -“…in chapter 653, when the crew promised Shirahoshi that they’d walk in a real forest together someday, why didn’t Zoro and Franky join?”-> “A lot of people asked about this. It’s nothing, really. In the flow of the story, those two didn’t really interact with Shirahoshi that much, so would they really go and join pinkies? Of course, the promise naturally includes the feelings of the captain and all crew members. So don’t worry.”

-“In 692, when Nami and Luffy reunite, it looks like Tashigi is being carried by a Marine, but didn’t she say earlier, to Zoro, ‘When we meet up with my men, put me down!’?”-> “The thing is, she hadn’t given Zoro the order, and also, he’s a pirate. It’s no problem being carried by her own men. I wonder if there’s another embarrassing reason… well, I don’t much understand the hearts of young women.”

Page 104
      -“In 602, Sweet Pea says ‘All sorts of living things I’ve never seen before! 1, 2, 3, 4…’ So there’s Brook, Franky, Chopper… who else?”-> “Probably Sanji, with his strange appearance.”

-“I heard that the 691 colorspread was really cool, so I bought Jump for the first time in a while to see it! The young marine to the right of Brook… is he the same man as the pirate to the right of Ivankov in volume 58 after the page when Whitebeard says ‘Protect Strawhat Luffy with everything you’ve got!’? Did he really become a pirate after first being a Marine?” -> “They’re different people with the same face. In OP Green, the ally of Whitebeard is identified as ‘Andre.’ The Marine is ‘Kandre,’ and although I forget where, I think he also participated in the Paramount War. The two are twins, forced to fight each other. So… whatever! But thanks for pointing this out.”

Page 124
      -“From now on, speak in Kansai accent!”-> “[All in Kansai accent] Eh! Impossible! I can’t do it! I just can’t!”

-“Everyone’s hair grows during the long voyage, right? Who cuts it? Nami or Robin, yeah?”-> “[Still in Kansai accent] Yeah, their hair grows. It’s Zoro who cuts it. Everyone gets a ‘Tiger Hunt/Cut! [this is a pun].’ No, that’s ridiculous. The truth is that Usopp and Robin do it, given how good they are with their hands. I’d like to draw a hair-cutting scene now…”

-“Can I drink the bathwater after Nami’s been in it?” -> “[predicable gag response involving the police, Oda accused of being a pervert and a fake Kansai person]”

Page 144
      -Child drawings of WB, Marco, Jozu, Vista, and Izou

Page 184
      -“What do you think about the social trend of young people tending not to own cars, nowadays!”-> “Hmm. Hmm. Who cares.”

-“What’s the name of Big Bro Kuzan’s penguin friend? Is he related to the Galapagos penguin? Was he treading water while waiting for Big Bro Kuzan? He’s too cute.” -> “The species is ‘Super Penguin.’ They’re especially good at swimming while upright. He suits the Hie-Hie no user well, and they met after Kuzan quit the Marines. His name is Camel. He’s a real ‘hard-boiled’ guy, so calling him cute is an insult.”

-“In the movie ‘Truck Yaro- Bakusou Ichiban Boshi,’ Tanaka Kunie’s character title is ‘Borsalino 2.’ Is this the origin of the name ‘Borsalino’?”-> “You’ve seen it? Amazing. It’s a really old movie. I wonder if it’s out on DVD/Blu-Ray. I have all the Truck Yaro movies on tape. Yes, I got ‘Borsalino’ from there. There’s also an Alain Delon movie called ‘Borsalino,’ and I think Tanaka Kunie got the name from there. Delon is a super cool actor. He’s old, so you probably haven’t seen his movies… well, I’m just musing to myself. Okay, this is the end of SBS!”
      “The next volume is slated to come out earlier than usual. See you next time!!”

End translation

Basically, we've got:
      -embarrassing reason that Tashigi didn't want to be carried by Zoro (either she wuvs him, or she's Kuina)
      -Confirmation that Borsalino comes from the character in the movie (duh. although he incidentally wears the style of hat called "borsalino" in the Fisher Tiger flashback)
      -Penguin details
      -Andre/Kandre

• ONE PIECE VOLUME 70 RAW by redon: QUI oppure QUI.

• Altre immagini by redon:

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 11/6/2013, 20:55

ロロノア·ゾロ

Group
    Wanted

Status
    Ancora uno sbaglio sulla cicatrice di Zoro :oo:

Forti Maro e Jozu, in versione Kids, anche Izo e Vista, Shirohige un pò chiatto :asd:

Ne hanno pubblicati di vol. 70 :sisi:
    CONTATTISITO

The Phenom

Group
    Legend

Status
    La solita cover stra-incasinata :asd: bella però. L'immagine in bianco e nero delle tre Supernova aggiunge un non so che... bella comunque, Oda ha fatto un buon lavoro. E l'assenza di Vergo a me non dispiace, non lo sopporto. :asd:
    SITO

Imperatore

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    One Piece.......... One Piece Everywhere
    SITO

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Altro che one piece...

Detto questo riquoto i commenti di sopra
    Attendo di veder se ci son altre correzioni e se le SBS chiariscon qualcosa su PH (a parte il nome del pinguino... dalle immagini ci son domande su Tashigi e CC mi pare ma bisogna vedere...)

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Che belli i bianchi da bambini.....

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    marco da piccolo aveva in testa un batuffolo?aha

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Ma ha fatto Izo perchè gliel'han chiesto o perchè importante di suo?
    Perchè mentre gli altri son le prime divisioni lui è la 16ima...

Re dei pirati

Group
    Legend

Status
    CITAZIONE (hanatazaro @ 3/6/2013, 14:53) 
    Ma ha fatto Izo perchè gliel'han chiesto o perchè importante di suo?
    Perchè mentre gli altri son le prime divisioni lui è la 16ima...

stando a questo:

In the text above the picture the reader asks for child versions of the Whitebeard pirates; in particular Whitebeard (白ひげ), Marco (マルコ), Jozu (ジョズ) Izou (イゾウ) and Vista (ビスタ)..

gliel'hanno chiesto :sisi:

Forse il lettore aveva dubbi sulla sessualità di Izo :asd:

Edited by esti. - 3/6/2013, 15:01

Imperatore

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    In effetti io ci sono cascato all'inizio lo scambiato per una Ragazza :asd:
    SITO

Sono un uomo libero.
    Libero come le nuvole nel cielo sospinte lievemente
    dal vento.

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (Soul Celebi @ 3/6/2013, 15:01) 
    In effetti io ci sono cascato all'inizio lo scambiato per una Ragazza :asd:

Sarcasmo? :asd:

Guarda che è una ragazza. :oo:

151 replies since 27/5/2013, 10:15   6351 views