Color Walk 6: Gorilla

In uscita in Giappone il 4 gennaio 2014

« Older   Newer »

1. Rackham

User deleted

CITAZIONE (-Ammiraglio Kizaru - @ 24/12/2013, 11:37) 
    In basso a destra si vedono dei disegni... sono le bozze per i personaggi dei filler dell'anime? O forse di di qualche nuovo film?

Il primo da destra è Gabri, personaggio della serie di videogiochi One Piece Unlimited Cruise; gli altri due a seguire sono Pato e Red, personaggi del gioco One Piece Unlimited World Red.
    Tutti e tre sono stati disegnati da Oda.

massetto

Group
    Shichibukai
    Cocuzzolo della montagna

Status
    Sto pensando seriamente anch'io di farmelo mandare dal Jap....gli adesivi dei volumi mi tirano troppo....

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    By ONEPIECEPodcast.com:
    CITAZIONE
    ONE PIECE Color Walk: GORILLA Highlights

%E5%86%99%E7%9C%9F-590x650

On January 4, 2014, the latest volume of the One Piece Color Walk series was released. The Color Walks each feature color pages from the One Piece manga series.

The volume includes color illustrations published between 2008 to 2010 (from the Saobody Archipelago Arc to the Marineford Arc) as well as a special Strong World poster, sketches and more.

Color Walk: Gorilla also includes a discussion (or “Monochrome Talk”) between Eiichiro Oda and the legendary doll-maker Tsujimura Jusaburô. The interview includes high quality pictures of the dolls made by Tsujimura.

The four-page discussion talks about all sorts of topics and gives us also some insight into how Oda decides to draw certain of his characters. Oda explains that Tsujimura’s figures were the inspiration for the face design for Fukaboshi, the oldest son of Neptune in the Fishman Island Arc. According to Oda, the scope of what is defined as a “cool character” in manga is rather limited, and it results in a lot of similar character designs. By taking inspiration from other media, such as Tsujimura’s figures, that is based on the Kabuki’s concept of stylistic beauty, Oda wants to try and broaden the possibilities for “cool” character designs in manga. However, Oda found out afterwards that the readers believed his character art had deteriorated after introducing Fukaboshi, meaning that Oda would risk readers not approving of his new designs if he were to want to experiment anyway.

Finally, the first edition of the One Piece Color Walk: Gorilla also includes small stickers of One Piece volume covers 1 to 60.

The book is 114 pages long, A4 size and is available at ¥1550 (approximately US$15.00).

By redon:

(clicca per ingrandire)

14e7bc298881521 jpg jpg

CONTATTISITO

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status

Cover Super-HQ by redon:

(clicca per ingrandire)

ab9af5301030054

1b2582301030900

QUI trovate anche foto dell'artbook; scorrete cliccando su "NEXT IMAGE". ;)

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 14/1/2014, 14:57
    CONTATTISITO

massetto

Group
    Shichibukai
    Cocuzzolo della montagna

Status
    Qualcuno di voi lo ordina in Jap?

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Se lo volete ordinare, vi consiglio questo sito:
    www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1600747
    CONTATTISITO

7. hhero92

User deleted

grazie per il link! sinceramente mi aspettavo più roba (tutti i disegni del time skip).
    vorrà dire che dovrò aspettare altri 6 anni xD

8. Einl

User deleted

Ringrazio Rio.D.Kaneki (OP).
    Ecco la traduzione delle parole di Oda.

CITAZIONE
    ''Oda: I've heard that those characters in the manga are like one's own children, as being a mangaka, I think, would it be that serious? However, very often when I hear people grumble about the characters, to be honest, I'll be angry. Even if that character is a villain. Like when people say 'this guy is so weak' (rio: U-so-pp? LOL). Then I'll let him get stronger!! I've once had this kind of feeling. As for those unpopular characters, I'm struggling to show their charm to the readers. Fortunately, these characters are becoming more lively as readers' interaction with me getting along. So if they're 'children', I think, they're not only ONE's own children. Thanks for everyone's support as always.''

22 replies since 29/10/2013, 11:31   937 views