One Piece - Volume 74

"Starò sempre al tuo fianco"

« Older   Newer »

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE (hanatazaro @ 22/6/2014, 10:42) 
    La traduzione completa delle SBS più non uscì o me la persi solo io?

Al momento sono disponibili solo 4 pagine tradotte su 6, by OroJackson:
    CITAZIONE
    SBS Translation [By Oro Jackson]
    Credits to: @Iter_Impius, @Rex & @Divvens.

One Piece Volume 74 SBS: Page 046 (Raw Link)
    Reader: Haaaaaaaaaai! As Odacchi’s replacement I will begin it on my own. Today too, let’s start it full of energy!! Now then… 1 , 2! “SOS!!”
    Oda: Heeeeeeeelp! Someone!! Doji-kko ringo ame* is drowning!! SOS! SOS! IT’S SBS!!
    *The pen name of the fan who sent in this question

Reader: Odachi, I’ll forgive you.
    Oda: Oi oi!! Somehow I might have slipped up!

Reader: Good evening! I fell in love with Cavendish at first sight. There Odachhi! Do you want to know his birthday right away…? Caven -> Cabbage -> Vegetable -> August, 31st How will that be?
    (caben -> cabeso (cabbage as above) -> Vegetable written as “yasai”. Now, the japanese write August as 8th month, with the chinese pronunciation being “ya” and for 31st , 3 is written as “san” and 1 is written as “ichi”. Well, I’m stumped how they got “sai”…)
    Oda: Uuuuuuhh… Mmmmm… (not really thinking) Fine. (Doesn’t really matter)

Reader: In Chapter 731, during SOP operations purpose explanation scene, there are dwarf Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Nami, Brook, (Pandaman) among the dwarves!! What does that mean?! Since it’s something from my favorite Oda sensei, it must have a deep, deep meaning, right? If you don’t tell us, (Pen Name) I’ll start the SBS.
    Oda: The SBS has already begun!! Now then… Ahh you must have a good eyesight, eh? Huh? No? It was like a challenge to the fans that they won’t be able to find it. They found it.

One Piece Volume 74 SBS: Page 066 (Raw Link)
    Reader: Oda kun! Yesterday I was wearing underpants on my head with my sister and playing, how about you too Oda kun? The way to do it is to wear underpants on your head and say “I’m not going to forgive them for not wearing underpants!” try it! It’s really fun!
    Oda: Sounds fun!! Like “Wow!”. STOP! You have no style! No style!

Reader: Robin’s hands are beautiful. Please let me rub with them/play with them*?
    *This guy probably has a things for hand, like how people have foot-fetish.
    Oda: Are you a pervert?! Really, try harder! Recently the PTA has been really angry about this corner. Please stop questioning my dignity.

Reader: Oda sensei, which is the most heartbreaking scene that you have done? Please tell me.
    Oda: Ooooo. Eee… It’s like this. What is seriously good about this talk? For me, there were a lot of scenes that moved me to tears. Drawing them is always difficult and so is getting up and walking away after. To say the number one heartbreaking scene or the number one difficult scene to draw, as I remember, was near the end of the Alabasta arc where Vivi continues to scream “Please stop fighting!” (in volume 23). But I don’t remember clearly. I wonder if that was it…

Reader: Question. If Marco’s penis broke, will it regenerate?
    Oda: Yes. His penis will regenerate. HEY!!

One Piece Volume 74 SBS: Page 086 (Raw Link)
    Reader: For Fujitora’s birthday is August 10th alright? (8) Fuji (10) tora
    Oda: ummm~~~ (pretends to be troubled) uumm~~ (pretends to be troubled) Zzzz (fell asleep) Haa!!! (woke up) It’s alright. (whatever is okay)

Reader: Odacchikonchi! Does Fujirora take after Katsu Shintarou-san who played in ‘Zatoichi’ (literally is Katsu Shintarou his model,meaning whom Oda had in mind when making Fujitora) I don’t know of that person myself but Mommy and Daddy told me.
    Oda: Yes, that is correct~ Because our generation is this way, I feel that there can be no other ‘KatsuShin’ but I can in no way know what the young boys think these days. There are many new movies also named 'Zatoichi'. Originally it was the actor Katsu Shintaro; It was made up from the stories of a certain sub-character, it was a tv movie but it also a very popular drama series, with more than 100 episodes. Okay, do you understand now? Get it?! [text of the remaining answer is faded so cannot be translated]

Reader: Oda sensei, when is Marine Admiral Momousagi [Pink Rabbit] appearing? Sexy Dynamites Momousagi will blow everyone up. No, I doubt the bombarding rumors! I'm waiting to no longer be able to sleep at nights (the wait has made me sleepless?).
    Oda: MOMOUSAGI??? eeerm.. Right now the Admirals are Kizaru.. Fujitora.. Ryokugyuu.. Momousagi??? Aaa, that person,right.. I have m-many Vice Admirals. She was a candindate for Admiral that person, right? M-many vice admirals… Well,let me show you already. (this is) Vice Admiral Momousagi (and the arrow points to picture). The remaining of the answer, Oda speaks about the person being young & beautiful (Pink Rabbit) but she's not a model and such, sentence is hard to translate.

One Piece Volume 74 SBS: Page 146 (Raw Link)
    Oda: Well, sorry, but I lost the letter that contained the question (sweating). I received a request to draw the Worst Generation Jolly Rogers, but I lost the original letter while drawing. Excuse me. But, I will answer the letter. Thanks for the request, I did not draw those already shown.
    Oda: So that's that! SBS Complete!!!
    See you again in the next volume!!!
    CONTATTISITO

Group
    Shichibukai
    La libreria dei documenti riservati di Sengoku (alias "dispensa")

Status
    Ah ok ora mi è chiaro :D

A Oda i compleanni interessano davvero poco :asd:

3. Rackham

User deleted

CITAZIONE (hanatazaro @ 22/6/2014, 12:53) 

Non è che siano particolarmente rilevanti :asd:

Group
    Shichibukai
    La libreria dei documenti riservati di Sengoku (alias "dispensa")

Status
    CITAZIONE (Rackham @ 22/6/2014, 15:20) 
    CITAZIONE (hanatazaro @ 22/6/2014, 12:53) 

Non è che siano particolarmente rilevanti :asd:

Difatti! Però altri autori ci mettono più impegno e selezionano accuratamente a seconda del carattere segno zodiacale, gruppo sanguigno ecc ecc

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    OnePiece73

CITAZIONE
    Testata: YOUNG
    Numero: 249
    Dimensioni: 11,5x17,5, B, 224 pp, b/n
    Autore: Eiichiro Oda
    Prezzo: € 3.90
    Data di Uscita: 03-02-2015

Nel fantasmagorico universo di One Piece non esiste la parola “riposo”, e l’instancabile mente del maestro Oda è costantemente al lavoro per partorire nuove, pazzesche avventure da far vivere alla masnada di pirati più bizzarra che ci sia!

Che ne sarà delle vite di Usop e compagni, alle prese con Sugar nel tentativo di salvare le persone trasformate in giocattoli? Intanto Rufy e gli altri, lanciati all’inseguimento di Do Flamingo, tentano una nuova strada...
    CONTATTISITO

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Da me è arrivato oggi, l'ho appena preso. :sese:

Per ora l'ho solo sfogliato un po', ho visto che il Frutto di Trébol è stato tradotto come Colla Colla.
    Purtroppo il 75 uscirà a giugno, ma c'era da immaginarselo visti i rinvii dei volumi giapponesi, a cui ormai siamo vicinissimi.
    CONTATTISITO

massetto

Group
    Shichibukai
    Cocuzzolo della montagna

Status
    Preso, e subito letto, ieri.
    Alcune differenze di traduzione, Gil, hai già visto degli errori o tutto ci può stare?

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    ma perchè a voi arriva sempre un bel pò di giorni prima? :oo:

se da me arriva giovedì 5 febbraio è già un miracolo -_-
    CONTATTISITO

massetto

Group
    Shichibukai
    Cocuzzolo della montagna

Status
    Le uscita Star di inizio mese da me arrivano sempre una settimana prima......

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    a me proprio l'opposto :asd:

non che sia giusto però :nono:
    CONTATTISITO

11. Einl

User deleted

CITAZIONE (masso88 @ 29/1/2015, 19:46) 
    Preso, e subito letto, ieri.
    Alcune differenze di traduzione, Gil, hai già visto degli errori o tutto ci può stare?

Yupa è un grandissimo traduttore, forse l'unica pecca è di utilizzare un linguaggio "un pochino vecchio", l'esempio è l'utilizzo di essi, invece di loro. Comunque è molto bravo. C'è qualche modifica.
    Attenzione è spoiler.
    Senor Pink si rivolge alle ragazze non come pischelle ma come ragazzine. Fujitora parla di assemblea e non di Reverie e altre piccole cose, ma credo che le più "influenti" siano queste due.

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    con mio enorme stupore il volume mi è arrivato oggi :oo:

3 giorni prima, non succede quasi mai :asd: :oo:

ottimo volume e anche bello grosso devo dire :eheh:
    CONTATTISITO

Supernova

Group
    Revolutionary

Status
    L'ho preso anch'io,davvero molto bello... :chopper:
    Secondo voi Oda inserirà la vice-ammiraglia in attesa di promozione Momo-usagi anche nella storia vera e propria o si è trattato solo di qualcosa confinato alle Sbs?
    Io spero di vederla presto :sanji:

massetto

Group
    Shichibukai
    Cocuzzolo della montagna

Status
    Di solito Oda mantiene cosa mette nelle SBS, vere e proprie miniere di segreti e curiosità.

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Preso oggi, le traduzioni sono abbastanza buone, i frutti sono stati tradotti tutti, non mi è piaciuta la scelta di tradurre Hakuba in italiano...

104 replies since 12/5/2014, 10:14   5629 views