One Piece - Volume 75

"Ripagare i miei debiti"

« Older   Newer »

QUEXILON RULEZ!

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Pensavo fosse più vecchia Sugar... quindi durante l'attacco a DR aveva solo due anni meno della sua vera età... :comeno:

P.S. ma tutti 'sti VA pseudo-Ammiragli? :xd:

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE
    . ma tutti 'sti VA pseudo-Ammiragli?

Più che altro Oda in questo modo avrebbe omaggiato la leggenda di Syuki dopo quella di Momotaro, peccato.

Group
    Legend

Status
    CITAZIONE (gilgaladviola91 @ 2/9/2014, 21:22) 
    Comunque notare la posizione di Vergo: a questo punto IMHO è chiaro che è lui il più forte degli Alti Ufficiali e "vice" di Mingo.
    Non può essere per il fatto che è un membro che opera al di fuori di Dressrosa, perché per Monet vale lo stesso eppure è insieme a tutti gli altri.

Semplicemente a sinistra ci stanno i capi e a destra gli altri. Avrebbe dovuto fare una quarta riga per Vergo e Mone ma chiaramente deve aver preferito non sprecare spazio e non dare troppa importanza alla gerarchia per un SBS. Tra l'altro Diamante non è nemmeno il primo quando è presubilmente il più forte dei 3 semi.

Se Vergo fosse il vice sarebbe stato detto, non ci si può basare invece su uno pseudo-schema di un SBS. Nell'organigramma che ci venne mostrato la posizione di Vergo era invece meno importante.

Edited by Plasma · D · Franky - 2/9/2014, 23:30

Imperatore

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    CITAZIONE (Francis D. Matthews @ 2/9/2014, 23:14) 
    Pensavo fosse più vecchia Sugar... quindi durante l'attacco a DR aveva solo due anni meno della sua vera età... :comeno:

Sugar non ha 10 anni ma 22, ha solo il fisico di 10 anni

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Facendo due contii Dellinger è entrato nella ciurma a 3 anni. :asd:

QUEXILON RULEZ!

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE (jasper7 @ 2/9/2014, 23:29) 
    CITAZIONE (Francis D. Matthews @ 2/9/2014, 23:14) 

Sugar non ha 10 anni ma 22, ha solo il fisico di 10 anni

Mi pare ovvio... :franky:
    10 anni fa (attacco a Dressrosa) ne aveva 12, quindi aveva solo 2 anni in più di quanti ne dimostrava.
    Io invece pensavo che già allora fosse adulta, o comunque più vecchia.

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    @Plasma: Non dico che sia il vice ufficiale, visto che a livello di grado è pari agli altri tre. Però IMHO sono piccoli indizi per ritenerlo idealmente il vice, così come si può fare per Zoro. :sisi:

P.S. Chaton dovrebbe essere ispirato all'attore Kiyoshi Atsumi.

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 3/9/2014, 08:35
    CONTATTISITO

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    A quanto pare Hody ha due peni...... :look2:

Ecco le altre SBS:

Edited by King Homer - 3/9/2014, 11:01

9. Izzar Bu. F.

User deleted

così può dire veramente : che ca*zo vuoi????? :teach:

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Il resto delle SBS, grazie a Rio:

13b729348988094 4eee82348988132 f65c0f348988159 e7ad10348988070

Pandaman. :oo: :asd:

Edited by gilgaladviola91 - 3/9/2014, 17:59
    CONTATTISITO

Group
    Shichibukai

Status
    Bello il dettaglio del vecchietto che segue il cmbattimento fra Ricky e Kyros.

Imperatore

Group
    Legend

Status
    :franky:
    Ma... ma... Dellinger è entrato a 3 anni!!??
    Però, un vero e proprio bambino prodigio... :asd:

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Traduzione delle SBS by ryo poneglyph:
    CITAZIONE
    Full rough translation, need to read with images together...

D: Oda-chi! Let's just begin now.
    O: Parent? Parent came? Ah, what should I do... Yes, it's SBS. Let's begin.
    D: The thing I who will have mid-term exam soon want to do is to become the pirate king.
    O: No... Something's gone wrong in your life.
    D: Oda-chi. The guy who confessed his love 100 times to vice admiral (Pinky Rabbit) in vol.74 SBS is him, Admiral "Brown Pig" (or "Chaton"), right?
    O: Uhh... he's not admiral. Just like Pinky Rabbit, he's also a candidate of admiral. Yes, Brown Pig, he's in my note. In fact, I was going to make the next generation of admirals to be themed after "Monkey", "Pig", and "Kappa", like 'Journey To The West', but then decided to make the two new admirals themed after "Tiger" and "Bull".
    D: Is this girl here, Koala, right? the fromer slave who was set free by Fisher Tiger?
    O: Yes, people who didnt notice it can consider her as an ordinary character, but she's got big popularity. I'm appreciated. People from RA all bear strong belief of going against the world connecting the story. With Koala's occupation, Fishman Karate substitute instructor. You can imagine how much she's been through to survive. I cant help crying. To me, she has a totally different life compared to Hody's, a very meaningful character.
    D: I'm a 24-yr-old girl who likes sharks. Sharks are well known for having 2 penises, So is Hody the same? BTW, how many does Oda-chi have?
    O: 2? Really? I didnt know that, at all. Is it really that well known? Although I've drawn many sharks, I didnt know that. Thank you, then yes, Hody has 2, but 1 is enough for me. (lol)
    D: What's the thing that looks like tail on dwarves' butt?
    O: It's tail... First impression of it may be soft. But inside it is strong bone and muscle, which helps them move fast and is also a weapon.
    D: I thought my husband was Beta Beta no Mi user, becasue his face, head and oxter are all sticky. But since Trebol is, then what user my husband is?
    O: Oily...
    D: Is the lighter Sanji used the same in Film Z and TV opening 'Hands Up'?
    O: I didnt know Sanji used that in TV opening, but when I was involved in Film Z, I had cooperation with French company 'Du Pont' and asked them to design Sanji's lighter. In fact, it already appeared in ch.663. Hmm... did I mention it before? Mah, never mind. You can search 'Du Pont Eiichiro Oda' and you will find the image of that lighter Sanji used.
    D: These two man who both like the pattern of waterdrop are the same, right? So this old man must have seen Ricky when he was young?
    O: Hmm... The old man who's seen Ricky, i.e. King Riku, did appear before, and he's that audience, the old man. Is that what you mean? No, what a pity. You got sharp eyes but wrong man. That old man is a frequenter of colosseum, which can be confirmed in another scene. Does he look the same as that guy in ch.741? Following this, have a look at the man above the one you pointed, that's him. His name is Mutsukashimi Tawa, 56 yrs old, he loves the battle of gladiators so much that even his wife left him. But he still looks peart.
    D: In ch.560, the scene where Luffy held Hancock, although I understand 'full collide' (dont know how to translate, it's a term used in Sumo, a wrestling sport...), I never heard of bear hug... (another Sumo term...), what does it mean?
    O: Ah, Sumo term. it's a technique used to tumble someone by tightly hugging him. That's what the marine soldiers thought when Hancock fell.
    D: I'm here speaking for teenager girls that Senor Pink doesnt exist. That character doesnt exist. Uhh... is that Oda-sensi's interest?
    O: There could be, that character could exist. Please dont look down upon Senor Pink, although it says 17 yrs old on your letter, mah, people will judge someone by his appearance when he's young. What you will see later is, what is a man, what is Hard Boy. Remeber that.
    D: In a swimming pool, what will it be if mouth is full of tomato while wiping it, that must fascinate lots of people, right? Okay, let's pool...... Oda-chi, I'm under arrest, why is that?
    O: Oh, you screwed it... You must admire Senor Pink. You're 13 now, after 30 yrs, when you get more traits of bitter and astringency, I'll draw Senor Pink's merits, letting him be the guidepost in your life.
    D: What's Sugar's actual age? I cared so much about it that Sugar is all over my mind now even during my exam period. I'm an examinee, and thanks to you, I failed... (lol)
    O: I see. So sorry. Although there're some hidden settings, considering all kinds of conditions, she's not that old... she looks like 10 now, but her actual age is 22, 2 yrs younger than Baby-5. Why not I list the ages of all Donquixote family members here. Youngest is 10, oldest is 70. It's really a big family.
    Doflamingo: 41
    Trebol: 49
    Sugar: 22
    Violet: 29
    Jola: 61
    Monet: 30
    Diamante: 45
    Lao G: 70
    Machvise: 52
    Senor Pink: 46
    Dellinger: 16
    Pica: 40
    Gladius: 33
    Bufalo: 30
    Baby 5: 24
    Vergo: 41
    Then it's time. SBS section ends. People who want to vote for the character popularity poll do have a look at the end of this volume. See you next time.
    CONTATTISITO

14. Izzar Bu. F.

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Mugiwara Boy @ 3/9/2014, 14:17) 
    :franky:
    Ma... ma... Dellinger è entrato a 3 anni!!??
    Però, un vero e proprio bambino prodigio... :asd:

direi che è ben più forte di quel che era rufy alla sua età...

One Heart, One Man

Group
    Boss Admin

Status
    Qualche correzione rispetto ai capitoli settimanali, grazie a @bar_w7:

VwT3K9E

mg3L4tE

pkKqQub
    CONTATTISITO

76 replies since 11/8/2014, 10:56   4297 views