One Piece - Volume 76

"Non farci caso e va' avanti!"

« Older   Newer »

1. Roronoa Zoro

ロロノア·ゾロ

Group
    Wanted

Status
    CITAZIONE (gilgaladviola91 @ 26/12/2014, 10:54) 
    Inoltre sempre by ryo poneglyph la traduzione delle frasi accanto ai Flottari, il commento di Oda nella cover del volume e la traduzione dell'SBS sugli Ammiragli:
    CITAZIONE
    Crocodile: Although I dont believe anyone, I believe in divination.
    Moriah: You go (I assume she's telling her zombies to fight...).
    Hancock (looks like Zoro...): I will be forgiven. That's right, I'm just that cool.
    Blackbeard: Eh? Black beard? It's not growing.
    Dofla: Cake picnic is about to start.
    Jinbei: Thanks so much.
    Mihawk: To surpass me, be more pretty.
    Kuma: Nah, nah, where would you like to go for traveling?

CITAZIONE
    ''Women being inferior to men was an old custom of Japanese samurais that wife is always 3 steps behind her husband. If we were samurais, not sure if we could get away from that custom. It's rather terrifying that having such an important person close to you while carrying a katana. The so-called 3 steps is the safe distance. If you're a man, you would say (in a masculine manner) that 'follow me while keeping 3 steps'. Volume 79 taking 3 steps back is volume 76. Let's start!''

(Hint of Dressrosa arc finishing at vol.79??)

CITAZIONE
    And my translation of this SBS question:

D: Wasnt there a question about admiral candidate in vol.75 SBS? The reason of making Bull and Tiger as new admirals is...

(need to look at the image and some knowledge of terrestrial branch...)

QQ%3F%3F20141226130232

未申(坤)→桃太郎
    Southwest (Kun, one of the trigrams of the I Ching) → Momotaro
    丑寅(艮)→鬼门→鬼
    Northeast (Gen, one of the trigrams of the I Ching) → Demon's gate (the quarter lying to the northeast of one's position, superstitiously believed to be unlucky)→ Demon (Tiger's pants, Bull's brain.)

Demon refers to pirates, just like Fujitora's intention of complete abolition of the Shichibukai system. Two new admirals, Fujitora and Ryokugyu, they more or less hate the WG. (against WG →pirates?) Did you follow this logic?

O: I'm sweating...... blah blah... (Oda tried to deny by saying 'you overthought too much and I wont tell you whether it's true or not. lol)

In pratica Oda fa capire che il lettore ha colto il bersaglio; la cosa del nord-est si era capita, ma questo odio verso il Governo Mondiale è molto interessante. :comeno:

E per finire Pandaman! :xd:

QQ%3F%3F20141226125811

Interessante :sisi:

Non ho capito bene nella frase di Hancock, dove viene citato Zoro?
    CONTATTISITO

97 replies since 30/11/2014, 10:52   5559 views